WTB: K2 Seth Pistols - 2004 model

I want to find a set of OG Pistols like in the link/pic below. It would be nice if they didn't look like Swiss cheese. I'm looking for the 189cm's, but may consider a shorter length.They are the first top sheet with the splatter pink bases.

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedi...9-cm-149166623

I got a pair I scored at the Jackson church thrift store a few years ago, sweet skinny rock skis. I remember when in in my Alta years the Green 189s were my go to Pow ski until I upgraded to the Gotama.

No way I am getting rid of them. They are around, search thrift & secondhand stores.
    Always charging it in honor of Flyin' Ryan Hawks.

I have pair that are Swiss cheese if interested shoot me a pm
    "Not all who wander are lost"

I've got some 179 Nancy's if you want. Mrs. C. doesn’t ski them anymore. AFAIK they're the same as the Seth Pistol but different graphics.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

WTB: K2 Seth Pistols - 2004 model

I've got a pair of 189 SoDos - same ski as the original Pistol. Only difference is the top sheet and a skin notch in the tail. Drilled twice for BD01 and AXLs. Otherwise they're pretty much pristine.

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...k-Diamond-Push
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.