Bone bruise still popping/ crunching / possibly maltracking after more than a year

Hello,

I am writing this forum because in doing research on my knee injury I've found some excellent and informative posts that have been very helpful to me. I injured my knee more than a year ago doing some mountain climbing/hiking. I jumped up on a boulder , fell and had a idrect impact on a rock that was jutting out against the medial area of my knee, i was able to walk fine and i kept running afterwards (though there was pain) which i probably shoudlnt have done

the first mri i did said there was a bakers cyst, edema, and identified it as a bone contusion
    i felt it wasnt getting any improvement and did another months later which said the bakers cyst was now a bursa and that there was no change in the edema

my problems are knee curnching when i fully extend the knee, popping when i make a sudden change in movement, and it feels like the kneecap is coming of the grove sometimes , as well as a uncomfortable feeling at the top of my kneecap when i touch it or when my pants touch it (maybe burstisis) ? ive done many different exercises recommended by multiple physio but the symptoms wont even reduce

Sweeeeet ........ black text on dark blue background - totally legible!

I am an expert in bone bruises and I think I have answered all of your questions below. Let me know if you have any questions.

History
    Cap'n Crunch is a product line of sweetened corn and oat breakfast cereals introduced in 1963 and manufactured by Quaker Oats Company, a division of PepsiCo since 2001.

Mascot
    The product line is heralded by a cartoon mascot named Cap'n Crunch. According to a 2013 Wall Street Journal article, the mascot, whose full name is Horatio Magellan Crunch, was born "on Crunch Island in the Sea of Milk – a magical place with talking trees, crazy creatures and a whole mountain (Mt. Crunchmore) made out of Cap’n Crunch cereal.” The mascot wears a "Napoleon-style" hat, leading to speculation that he may be French.

In 2013, sources including Reddit, the Wall Street Journal and Washington Times reported that the number of stripes on the mascot's uniform indicate a rank of Commander and not Captain. In jest, the Wall Street Journal reported that the U.S. Navy had no record of Crunch and that NCIS was investigating him for impersonating a naval officer.

Daws Butler provided the original voice of the Cap'n until his death in 1988. Author Philip Wylie wrote a series of short stories, Crunch and Des, beginning in the 1940s, which featured a similarly named Captain Crunch Adams. The Cap'n Crunch commercials have historically used basic cartoon animation by Jay Ward Productions. Vinton Studios produced a claymation ad during the 1980s.

Product history
    "Grandma would make this concoction with rice and the sauce that she had; it was a combination of brown sugar and butter. It tasted good, obviously. They'd put it over the rice and eat it as a kind of a treat on Sundays..."

Pamela Low, a flavorist at Arthur D. Little and 1951 graduate of the University of New Hampshire with a microbiology degree, developed the original Cap'n Crunch flavor in 1963; recalling a recipe of brown sugar and butter her grandmother Luella Low served over rice at her home in Derry, New Hampshire. In 1965, the Quaker Oats Company awarded Robert Rountree Reinhart, Sr., the Fredus N. Peters Award for his leadership in directing the development team of Cap'n Crunch. Reinhart developed a technique in the manufacture of Cap'n Crunch, using oil in its recipe as a flavor delivery mechanism; which initially presented problems in having the cereal bake properly. Speculation in 2011 that suggested the brand was being retired was denied by Quaker Oats.

Variations
    Cap'n Crunch: The original Cap'n Crunch cereal, which at the time was referred to as The Crunchy Captain's Cereal (CCC), is made of sweetened, yellow, square-shaped cereal pieces made by combining corn and oats. The cereal was launched in 1963, bolstered by a successful advertising campaign created by noted animator Jay Ward introducing the cereal's longtime naval mascot, Cap'n Crunch.
    Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries: Cap’n Crunch's Crunch Berries cereal was introduced in 1967 and contained, in addition to the yellow pieces found in the original Cap'n Crunch, spherical red Crunch Berry pieces. There was a version of Crunch Berries available briefly in which the berries, instead of being spherical, were three small berries in a cluster. The Crunch Berry Beast mascot was introduced alongside the cereal. There are currently four Crunch Berry colors: red, green (introduced in 2002), blue, and purple (both introduced in the '90s). All the berry pieces are flavored the same, regardless of color.
    Peanut Butter Crunch: Peanut Butter Crunch was first released in 1969, with a large elephant named Smedley as its mascot; according to sales charts, this version was the most successful at the time. It consists of peanut butter-flavored corn puffs.
    Punch Crunch, Vanilly Crunch, Cinnamon Crunch: Three more editions were issued in the early ’70s -- Punch Crunch, Vanilly Crunch, and Jean LaFoote’s Cinnamon Crunch -- but were later discontinued. Punch Crunch was fruit-flavored cereal rings, and the mascot was sailor-clad hippopotamus named Harry. Jean LaFoote's Cinnamon Crunch has been recently renamed "Cinnamon Roll Crunch" and features cinnamon-roll flavored corn puffs similar to Peanut Butter Crunch.
    Choco Crunch: In 1982, a variant called Choco Crunch, featuring the mascot "Chockle the Blob", was introduced. This version contained the yellow corn squares, plus chocolate flavored pieces similar to Crunch Berries. Recently, the "Choco Crunch" brand was reintroduced as "Chocolatey Crunch", but this time only consisting of chocolate flavored corn squares.
    Christmas Crunch: A special edition named Christmas Crunch was first released for the 1988 holiday season and contained Cap’n Crunch's signature yellow corn squares with red and green Crunch Berries in a green box with the Cap’n wearing a Santa Claus hat (originally also containing a toy or Christmas tree ornament inside the box).
    Deep Sea Crunch: A version of the cereal introduced in 1993, which featured Crunch Berries shaped like sea creatures. This version was discontinued but returned in 2009.
    Oops! All Berries: First released in 1997, “Oops! All Berries” contained nothing but the berry flavored Crunch Berries and none of the corn squares. This version was discontinued the following year. In 2008, 2009, and again in 2010, "Oops! All Berries" has made limited time only returns. Recent boxes do not state "Limited Time Only" printed on the box.

knee crunches when i fully extend it