LEVELNINESPORTS.COM HIRING CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE

CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE

Level Nine Sports is a growing ski and snowboard retailer based in Salt Lake City, Utah. We have two retail locations along the Wasatch Front, and an online shop accessible to customers in 9 different countries.

We are looking for an upbeat and motivated individual to join our hard working customer service team. A background in skiing or snowboarding, and a general knowledge of the equipment for each sport is mandatory. This position requires providing friendly, and informative customer service to ensure our customers find the right products, and have a pleasant shopping experience.

We are hiring full time employees for the upcoming winter season. The position will last from October-April, potentially longer based on demand. Pay is $10/hour, negotiable based on experience.

Requirements:

Strong verbal and written communication skills.

Basic computer skills, including experience with Word and Excel.

Experience as a skier/snowboarder and a solid understanding of the equipment.

An energetic attitude, and desire to work with others.

If interested, please email resume to Witt@levelninesports.com
    Check out www.levelninesports.com for the best deals on ski and snowboard gear in the universe.

Witt is a cool guy to know at L9S. I knew him ever since Sugarbush in the late 90's. He is a true Leisure Enthusiast of the Wasatch.
    Always charging it in honor of Flyin' Ryan Hawks.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    that witt cats no skierman
    but damn good peeeps
    none the less
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

A few days ago I made my first purchase from L9. I bugged two CS / L9 staff (Jonathan? and Witt?) with some asinine questions about a nice set of clamps. They were super helpful, quick, and knew their shit inside and out.

If you apply for this job you better be similarly rad.