This morning's surf at George's in Cardiff, CA

Made another silly POV edit from this mornings session. Super fun little waves out there!

www.DeathCookieEntertainment.com

Sometimes fear just means that you need to push your shins into the front of your ski boots and fuckin send it!

I've been to that burrito place! Bomber

$1 off on taco tuesdays at Roberto's !!!!

Sometimes fear just means that you need to push your shins into the front of your ski boots and fuckin send it!

Likey.

Quote Originally Posted by TomCrac View Post
    Likey.
    thanks! I have a blast making these stupid videos.

Looks like pee your pants fun!
    "... she'll never need a doctor; 'cause I check her out all day"

Tell more about the shovel racer. Do you have the dimensions? Looks like it gets to speed in the small and weak. How big (height, period) have you surfed it in? How does it handle at chest high and thick?

Quote Originally Posted by HotTate View Post
    thanks! I have a blast making these stupid videos.
    It shows

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Tell more about the shovel racer. Do you have the dimensions? Looks like it gets to speed in the small and weak. How big (height, period) have you surfed it in? How does it handle at chest high and thick?
    It's 5'11" x 20 x 2.5 and I'm 5'11" 155 lbs. So it's a good amount of foam. I almost with I went a little smaller.
    It has a 5 fin set up. So the quad will get it going even faster!
    I've surfed it in maybe should to head high and it holds up really well. Sometimes it's a little weird to paddle in on big mushy waves and I think that's due to the rocker or the thickness in the nose. You have to be really far forward or it turns into a bulldozer.

^Looks like a fun board. Sounds like maybe less rocker in the nose would help it the paddling. How's duck diving that thing?

Seems basically like a scaled down mini simmons.
    I've been thinking about getting the wife a mini simmons. She's a rad long boarder but has never short boarded and she likes paddle power but it would be nice to have a board that is easier for her to travel with that she can still surf well. Anybody try one?

Quote Originally Posted by Atrain505 View Post
    ^Looks like a fun board. Sounds like maybe less rocker in the nose would help it the paddling. How's duck diving that thing?

Seems basically like a scaled down mini simmons.
    I've been thinking about getting the wife a mini simmons. She's a rad long boarder but has never short boarded and she likes paddle power but it would be nice to have a board that is easier for her to travel with that she can still surf well. Anybody try one?
    I basically made a few changes to the CI Sperm Whale. Mini Simmons is fun, but sometimes too short and the twin keel fin seems a little hard to control if you're used to getting more stability out of a long board. So, the thruster helps with that a lot! Quad helps even more.
    Super easy to duck dive! I often refer to it as a "Little fun", basically a scaled down fun shape.
    My goal was actually to have the features I liked from my fun shape, but WAY easier to manage, especially on the inside.
    I'd suggest looking into a twinzer style board. Pretty much a fish shape with a quad keel. http://zensurfboards.com/surfboards/quad-fish/