Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by AlpineZone View Post
    Hi reckless toboggan! May I suggest that you all "think outside the box" and get a pass at Killington,Vermont, home of the gnarliest snowriding in the USA! I would proffer that all things considered, is is the clear choice. The riding is more challenging here due to the variable conditions. Also, the culture is superior, the history is rich and the "Norman Rockwell" factor is prevalent everywhere you turn. The terrain is truly fabulous, the partying is unmatched anywhere(can you say "hot New Jersey Italian babes?") the snow and weather are underrated If you can shred here, you can shred ANYWHERE. When you score your first Killington powder day in "Anarchy", "The Throne", "Chop Chop" or "Patsy", you will be grinning from ear to ear, I promise you!. You will also find that the clientele(as well as your co-workers) will tend to be more educated and well-rounded, not your typical one-dimensional western ski jocks. Perhaps Okemo, Stratton, or Killington Vermont would contain all the attributes that you specify.
    I would also like to take this opportunity to formally invite you (as well as all TGR Maggots , TTip-ers, NewSchoolers, Epicureans, jongs and lurkers alike) to come join our fun-loving but responsible bunch of snowriding aficionados at http://forums.alpinezone.com/. I think most all of you will find that our seasoned moderators "keep the bar high" by maintaining a sense of order and decorum, while encouraging quality discussion about our favorite pastime. I can assure you that "newbies"'(jongs) are welcomed with open arms by our entire community(unlike here at TGR), and there is no "hazing period" or rudeness tolerated. We also have superior bandwidth and response times on our 502g superfibre network as well as a state-of-the-art virtual blade server farm with 5000 terabytes of virtual disk space for your photos, blogs etc. It may take a small amount of getting used to, as we do have reasonable standards as far as language and image posting that are strictly enforced. The registration is easy and painless, and the rules will be explained in detail during the process. I will warn you however up front that registering an ALIAS is strictly "VERBOTEN", and something we have zero-tolerance with. If you are tired of the juvenile goings-on at TGR and Newschoolers and yearn for a snowriding forum that matches your maturity level, all I can say is: "Come join the fun"!
    I am VERY INTERESTED in your ski web forum. Can you tell me more about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    paid the early price for Mt Hood Meadows -- at least it's the lowest price for the prospects of next winter...
    +2

Big cottonwood pass here

2015/2016 Where are you getting a pass or card this season?

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    Plan to be out there this coming Winter. Did not know about Discovery, but if the snow looks good it is the type of place I would like to visit.
    Disco is mega fun. Great vibe, great terrain.

I'm doing a RMSP+ and a Loveland 4-pack. Just had a baby last Friday so I don't know how much I'll actually get out.

What's the scoop on the Telluride 3 day?

Since Silverton has been slow on getting their unguided pass out I have been looking around. Sierra at Tahoe is $399 with 4 midweek Squaw/Alpine tickets and the 3 day tickets to all the Powder Alliance areas-most are blacked out on Saturday. One of the better pass deals I have seen.

Good old Monarch. Prices are up, partner resorts are down, but you still get free beer at Amicas.

Quote Originally Posted by jerlane View Post
    What's the scoop on the Telluride 3 day?
    EDIT: Here you go, gotta buy at a regional event
    http://www.tellurideskiresort.com/pr...cing/#benefits
    Last edited by hatchgreenchile; 08-11-2015 at 12:42 PM.

I bent over and let Crystal have a go at me again...even after the discount it was still $600+. Fuck.

Vets is offline Orange Mocha Frappuccino!
    Mountain Collective
    Sierra at Tahoe (w/ Powder Alliance)
    Tahoe Local (Epic)
    Three passes with 42 resorts to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    . But skiing across open creeks in March in the middle of groomed runs has its own special charms, right?
    No.

That said, mine are now free. So I drop at random places for a day pass.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Local mountain is Bogus Basin, originally named for the bogus claims of gold in the area. Nowadays it seems to be bogus due to the weather patterns, so after 17 straight years of having a season pass I'm abandoning it this year. (The last two years have been pathetic and the trend is not good).
    I'm going to get the 15 day Peak Pass at JH, which isn't cheap, but I can get there cheap and stay cheap. I'll augment that with bc forays around the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Vets View Post
    Mountain Collective
    Sierra at Tahoe (w/ Powder Alliance)
    Tahoe Local (Epic)
    Three passes with 42 resorts to choose from.
    Vets, you are livin' right. Hope your employer doesn't miss you this winter.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    bopped in yesterday to make sure i stills gots my skibum gig and utarded silver willies wonkas free vert tickets for another season
    i wish i could upgrade to gold and whore er out when i'm trailheadin
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Can't not do the epic pass for PC. Going Alta family as well to see how the kids tolerate the drive.
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Have had some sort of Alpine -> Squawlpine pass since the '00-'01 season. Bailing for a Sugarbowl midweek and grabbing the Royal Gorge pass with it...

Aspen just announce early purchase pass prices yesterday.

Premier $1,749
    Premier Chamber* $1,259
    Premier Senior (65-69) $1,259
    Premier Youth (13-17) $619
    Premier College** $619
    Premier Child (7-12) $619
    Premier Silver (70+) $459
    Parent Pass $1,749

35th season pass for me.

RMSP+ along with cold_smokin'
    4 pack for Loveland
    3 day Telluride sounds sweet, will be in lookout.