Anyone going to singletrack 6 this week?

I'll be wrenching it again. Skinny guy, under the red 10*10 tent. Stop by

Cory Wallace is going. Bikes are dialed but if for any reason he does swing by can you put him on a tab and the shop will pay you the monday after? Hard to miss Kona guy... I will mention you are there and know what you are doing. (bike wise!)

$1499 + Above prices do not include GST, processing fees or accommodation. Transportation is not included in 2015 but is offered as an optional add-on.

Those races are so darn expensive ...

Won't even mention the BC Bike Race ... ahem. OK, why not: Full Price - $2249.

So it really is the race of a lifetime ...
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Quote Originally Posted by jetski View Post
    Cory Wallace is going. Bikes are dialed but if for any reason he does swing by can you put him on a tab and the shop will pay you the monday after? Hard to miss Kona guy... I will mention you are there and know what you are doing. (bike wise!)
    looks like he did OK this year. Was racing for first place, and creepiest stash award too.

Next summer it's back in the East Koots with both Fernie and Golden getting two days of racing. I imagine the Golden Cycling Club will have another two free entries to give away next year.