Thread: Can't log in

Can't log in

No matching hash.

Not sure what this is. It's happened several times recently. I'll randomly be able to log in and then am again logged out.

The app still works
    Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Hey Phill, why don't you post your tax returns, here on TGR, asshole. And your birth certificate.

I can't log in using an older iMac and Mozilla Fire Fox. But I could sign in using Safari .........Safari sucks.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Weird. I'll ping the smart people, I'm guessing you both have tried the clear the cache and cookies trick. Which sucks cuz it impacts all your other favorite sites.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

So I just tried to log in from the sign in link on the top right of the page and got this again
    Fatal Error: No matching hash algorithm.
    Not wanting to deal with it at the moment I decided to browse the forum without signing in but when I tried to navigate to PA I noticed it wasn't listed. So I googled it, google sent me to the sub forum but I was told i didn't have permission to see it and to please log in.

I did and it worked. Something is fucked.
    Hey Phill, why don't you post your tax returns, here on TGR, asshole. And your birth certificate.

I'm using safari on a mac.

Anybody having the issue: please email me at support@tetongravity.com with your username and profile email so I can get an idea on how many people are affected.

Not sure what exactly is causing it yet, but resetting your password might fix it: http://www.tetongravity.com/community/retrieve

Happened again today. I had been signed out but trying to access PollyAsshat got me a usable sign in form.

Try replying to a post and log in from there. I can't log in from the button in the top bar but can doing it that way.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

had the same problem- couldn't log in (just on forums though- the Stash appeared to be logged in when I went there) then tried a different browser and was able to log in (firefox didn't work but chrome does)
    BUT- I also had the same problem on my work computer and I was using chrome then so kinda strange

Weird... I can't seem to log off.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Haha totallyClick image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1439135127.777034.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	125.4 KB 
ID:	168700
    skid luxury