Wanted: Fly Fishing Photo-sluts in Denver/Boulder

I'm looking to build out my outdoor portfolio for a new business venture, and my fly-fishing images are severely lacking. I have a few trips planned later this summer, but I would love to get a few TGR maggots together for a day (or afternoon, or morning?) of fishing and photography. Not much needed on your part other than look the part, catch a few fish, and drink some beers.

Maybe we can coordinate something using this thread? I'm available just about any time, so whatever works for the models. Lunch and beers are on me.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    denver boulder? meh
    call me when you go back to belize
    will slut for travel expenses
    and belkins
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I can look the part drinking beers. The fish catching, not so much.

What I would suggest is pairing with a guide company for a ride along, then trading the float/wade with some marketing shots.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Thanks Makers... I'm already planning that, but I want to get something together sooner if possible.

pinged nipplehighpow for ya, he's a blast and is a mad fisher-
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

pm'd ya...
    go upside down.

Sweet... I heard from a handful of you guys. RonMexico and I might get a group together to head out in a week or two, I'll let everyone know what's up once we figure it out.

Just seeing this, hit your neighbor up! I usually get out a few times a week in the IPW/Front Range. I'll even bring the beers...