Hey everyone!
My wife and I are looking to move to Frisco in the near future for a job opportunity managing a ski shop. We are in our mid twenties and we have two adorable dogs. Luna is a 4 month old hound mix and Sadie is a 3 year old Australian Cattle dog that has a non working front leg.
We currently live in Boone, Nc where I'm a manager at a ski shop and my wife Lucy Beth works for the Mast General Store. We have a passion and love for the outdoors and traveling. We are kayakers, rafters, hikers, skiers and snowboarders! We just got back from a month long trip to Costa Rica.
We are currently finishing up converting our 2008 Mercedes Sprinter to live in and travel. We are tired of having so much "stuff" and want to live tiny for a few years.
Our Sprinter, named Dave, will be nearly completely self sufficient. We are set up with full solar power and will use very little water. Also, the Sprinter will not look like a camper at all. Its very stealth and looks just like a van.
We are looking for a place to park and live in our Sprinter as close as possible to Frisco. Preferably within 45 minutes.
If you think you know of a place or you have an extra place for us to park at your house just let us know! Would love to be able able to hang out with people that have a passion for the outdoors and dogs!
Shoot us a message and we can talk and see if we can make something happen! Great way to earn extra money every month. We can discuss rent money when we talk.
Thanks so much for reading this!

Happy living
JT and Lucy Beth Greene