WTB: Front derailleur

No, you didn't just click on a thread from 2008. I'm thinking about going back to a 2x setup and I'm in need of a front derailleur. I've found some Deore level stuff for ~$20 so I'll just go that route if no one here has anything but I figure at least one has a whole stash that you're using as paperweights. Needs to be 10-speed, high-clamp, bottom-swing, top (or dual) pull, 34.9 diameter. Would prefer Shimano so the next time I visit a Shimano tent at a bike expo I don't get another lecture about how despite all evidence to the contrary, I should not dare to mix brands.

I may have what you are looking for in my parts bin. Let me check and I'll get back to you tonight.

I think I've got what you need. check out the pics and let me know.

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/6418645/

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/6418644/

So I'm not positive, but I think I need a derailleur designed for a triple setup since I'll be running a Truvativ AKA 24/36/bash combo that I believe has a 51mm chainline.

I'm not an expert on FD compatibility but I think you'll be good to go, that SLX "double specific" FD was designed to work with SLX 665 cranks that had the same granny/middle/bash spacing. I think the "double specific" aspect is just the cage being shorter and stiffer. it's been sitting brand new in my parts box for a few years, cover shipping and a sixer and its yours.