Ride Highlife UL 159 Wide

Here I have a 2011 Ride Highlife UL, it is Ride's top of the line board. It is in good condition and the usual wear on the base: some scratches that have no affect on performance and could easily be filled if desired. There are two small dings on the toe side edge that resulted in small bubbles in the base (1-2cm long and 2-3mm wide, raised about 1mm). I rode on these for about a season and a half and did not notice any difference in the performance of the board, nor did they grow/get worse. This board is an incredible all mountain board. It excels at carving on the groomers due to camber from the front binding to the tail, and also does very well in powder due to the rocker from the front bindings to the nose. By far my favorite board that I have owned. It is 159 cm in length and is the wide version, so it fits those with feet size 11.5 and up really well. Selling because I am looking to buy a splitboard. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions! Bindings do not come with the board. This board's original price was $550.00, selling it for $200.00 OBO.

List Date: 6/30/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Ride Highlife UL 159 Wide
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------