New! 2015 Fox 27.5 Float 120 mm, 32 CTD Fit Suspension Fork

*New! (uncut steerer tube)
*$500 or best offer (shipping price for contiguous U.S.)
*local and cash preferred, message me if non-local, I am in Colorado Springs but travel around Colorado regularly
*2015 Fox Float 32 CTD Fit Suspension Fork
*32 mm stanchion tubes
*27.5 wheel diameter
*120 mm travel
*15mm through axle quick release
*1.5 inch tapered steerer
*Black stealth graphics

This fork came with my new bike, but I decided to get a 130 mm travel fork.

The innovative CTD dial provides three distinct travel settings: Climb, Trail, and Descend making it easier than ever to dial in your fork for your current terrain. The Climb mode is obviously the firmest setting, offering the greatest pedaling efficiency. The Trail mode offers moderate low-speed compression setting is activated for an optimal blend of pedaling efficiency and bike control on variable terrain. Trail mode activates to full-open for maximum control and plush performance on steep, aggressive descents. CTD lever is easily in reach, at the crown of the fork. If you're building a full suspension rig, this same CTD is paralleled in the rear shock, making it incredibly easy to balance the ride characteristics of the bike as a whole. Travel adjustments are quick and easy, instantly changes travel between 90 and 120mm to improve climbing ability. The re-tooled FIT RLC damper reduces oil volume and lightens the fork, while a special head seal prevents dirt penetration for instant small bump response.

Links with more info:
http://blistergearreview.com/gear-re...w-trail-adjust

List Date: 6/29/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: New! 2015 Fox 27.5 Float 120 mm, 32 CTD Fit Suspension Fork
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------