182 Dynafit Grand Teton and Speed Turn Bindings New Not Mounted

telemon10 pointed out that I had a discrepancy, between the title and the body of my post (thanks! and sorry everyone), so I am reposting.

The title says it all, ok, not quite all: I have a pair Dynafit Speed turn bindings. Everything is new in the box but the bindings do not have the leashes for some reason. I can throw in a pair of mismatched used leashes if you want them. I am in the Denver area and would prefer a local transaction, but I will ship them for a buyer that is willing to pay shipping. I would usually post pictures, but it is all brand new, so if you have question look it up on the internet, the land of bazillions of pictures.

The right price for me and multiple trips to the post office is, you can try obo, but I am pretty firm on price:
    $225 Bindings

I also have some Bibby Pros for sale- $200 + shipping obo
    They have 2 mounts. The last was for size small marker dukes, and those holes are in good shape and could be remounted in the same spot. Topsheets and edges are in good condition 8/10. The bases are decent with 1 small core shot professionally repaired (circled in red in the photo below). Any other p-tex is scratches or small gouges that did not make it to the core, but are deep enough to hold a little p-tex. I would say that the bases are 6/10 on look, but ride and function at a 8/10 level.
    I can not get the photos to work properly, so see them here:
    http://www.tetongravity.com/photo/ski/bibby-pro

Dynafit Comfort/Vertical on Rental Tracks Franken Binding - $180 obo
    In the pictures I have them paired with comfort toe pieces that are in great condition and also with my spare comfort toe piece and my spare vertical toe piece on vertical toe risers. Take your pic on toes...It doesn't matter to me. The rental base plate has a small piece of plastic broken in the back, but it doesn't affect performance in any way, because the screws go through a thick metal plate to attach to the ski. I skied them this way for 2 years with no problems. I molded a small piece (see pictures) to fit in the missing plastic part that I taped in place to prevent any excess ice build up around the screws. It worked great for me. I pulled the bindings off of a pair of skis to fix the fix the broken climbing aids, but I obviously never got around to it. If you want the metal climbing aids from some speed turns that would be $20 and if you want brakes let me know what size you need would be another $20. I have 100mm, 115mm, and 130mm brake widths.
    I can not get the photos to work properly, so see them here:
    http://www.tetongravity.com/photo/ski/franken-binding
    Last edited by skanktacular; 08-30-2015 at 06:03 AM.

Bump... Not sure why pics are not working. If interested I can email them to you.

Your offer of leashes is very generous, but you didn't lose them. Speed Turns don't come with leashes. The Speed Radicals do.

Slowly turning into a garage sale. Prices lowered. Franken Bindings added! All used gear is linked to pictures.

$200 too low for the speed turns

Grand Tetons are sold