Recommend Some Tunes

Haven't found anything new (to me) that's really tickled my fancy lately. Always looking for sounds I haven't heard before.

Seems like I've been on a funk/hip-hop/R&B/electronica/downbeat & fusions of the preceding kick for awhile now. Don't know if you can draw any parallels here, but the following artists have featured prominently in my play lists the last year or so:

Anoushka Shankar
    Balkan Beat Box
    Beats Antique
    Bonobo
    Breakestra
    Cinematic Orchestra
    DJ Krush
    Galactic
    Gangstagrass
    Gramatik
    Greyboy
    Hank III
    Infected Mushroom
    Laszlo
    LCD Soundsystem
    Lotus
    RJD2
    Rodrigo & Gabriella
    Shpongle
    Cinematic Orchestra
    Old Crow Medicine Show
    Raconteurs
    Thievery Corporation

Doesn't have to be new music, just new to me. Whatcha got?

If you page down through the "What song do you wanna hear?" thread I guarantee you'll find a bunch of music that you haven't heard before.

In your genre, try:

Dirtwire - Riptide
    Hiatus Kaiyote - Choose Your Weapon
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Thanks for the recs! I stumbled across that Dirtwire link in the "What Song You Wanna Hear" thread and really dug it. Spent a couple hours listening to their stuff on Youtube and downloaded a good portion of their work. The fact that one of the duo is a founding member of Beats Antique is really obvious - very similar styles but different enough to still feel fresh and interesting.

I'll check out the Hiatus Kaiyote next.

I also really dig the rock oriented parts of my play list, especially Raconteurs but it seems like innovative rock that doesn't sound like all the other rock made since the '60s is hard to come by these days. Or is it...?