Marcus Caston Season POV -- Worthy

Some "Monday morning / got the summer blues" Stoke for you here...
    I had to share.

...our pets heads are fallin' off...

Wow. I love burly inbounds footy, thanks.

bump ...
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...

Nice vid for sure

Had the pleasure of skiing with that guy at one of Gordy's Straightline Camps. Aside from being an incredible skier, even while he was skiing with us, a comparatively-out-of-shape-group-of-weekend-warriors, he seemed stoked just to be on skis. If attitude means anything to sponsors I think we'll see more of his skiing (unfortunately, not sure it does though) - if anyone from Blizzard reads this we all bought lots of Blizzard gear after...)

Quote Originally Posted by knowsam View Post
    Had the pleasure of skiing with that guy at one of Gordy's Straightline Camps. Aside from being an incredible skier, even while he was skiing with us, a comparatively-out-of-shape-group-of-weekend-warriors, he seemed stoked just to be on skis. If attitude means anything to sponsors I think we'll see more of his skiing (unfortunately, not sure it does though) - if anyone from Blizzard reads this we all bought lots of Blizzard gear after...)
    That's pretty cool to hear, always nice to think well of the person-side of an athlete. And a nice edit as well... some very ballsy lines in there.

if anyone from Blizzard reads this we all bought lots of Blizzard gear after...
    Someone from Blizzard skis started this post
    ...our pets heads are fallin' off...

Awesome, thanks for posting. Love the shout out to Bryce at the end. I'm gonna be choked up about that for a long time.
    Last edited by Dantheman; 06-23-2015 at 12:27 PM.

Marcus Caston Season POV -- Worthy

Rode the lift with his dad last fall. He was like "you should ski with my son." Ha. Ha.

Same... I skied with him for a full day at Gordys camp and he was absolute killer to ski and talk to... And holy shit can the guy ski - he is either at a dead stop or flat out balls to the wall... Represents himself, sponsors and the sport well...!

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Same... I skied with him for a full day at Gordys camp and he was absolute killer to ski and talk to... And holy shit can the guy ski - he is either at a dead stop or flat out balls to the wall... Represents himself, sponsors and the sport well...!
    He's a ripper that's for sure, used to be a good ski racer too. Glad he's getting recognition and going on some cool trips
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Keystone is the new Snowbird

tasty cakes.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...