Do any current bindings work with Sollyfits?

I've got a pair of Llhasas with Sollyfits and 8-16 Salomon comp springs on 'em. Having broken my tibia last winter in a crash where the bindings didn't release, I'm thinking it's time to switch to something a bit closer to book DIN (I'm not 18 anymore) and a bit newer.

Are there any current bindings (available new would be great, still indeminified for at least a couple of years to come would be okay, too) that will work with the Sollyfits, or do I need to plan on redrilling the ski?

I'm willing to go either DIN alpine or tech, AT would be a plus but isn't neessary (I never got around to getting Dyanfits to swap the Salomons for).

thanks.

Shouldn't be too hard to track down a pair of STH12 or STH14's (or Atomic versions). 912 or 914's with Driver toes would also work, don't know if they're still indemnified or not.

If you get hard up, the STH with Z toe would also work and those are easy to find new.

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    Shouldn't be too hard to track down a pair of STH12 or STH14's (or Atomic versions). 912 or 914's with Driver toes would also work, don't know if they're still indemnified or not.

If you get hard up, the STH with Z toe would also work and those are easy to find new.
    Thanks. I don't think any of the original Drivers are still indemnified, but the STHs should do nicely.