Anyone want a (remote working) job in the surf travel industry?

Yo!

Hopefully it's ok to post this here (Dunfee?).

We're looking for a freelance chat agent at LUEX.com (surf and snow travel agency), working remotely from wherever you are in the world - all you need is a computer and a stable internet connection. Basically you'll be narrowing down the travel requirements of our clients via website chat.

Fluent English is a must, as is a good knowledge of surf destinations; ski/snowboard knowledge and other launguages are a plus.

More info here: http://www.luex.com/info/jobs.html or email bernie@luex.com (sqikunst on here).

Cheers!

Matt Clark
    Last edited by ClarkleberryFinn; 06-02-2015 at 05:48 AM.

DId I read your listing right? You are paying 5 EUR per hour? Good luck with that. It is funny that your ad tries to claim that that is a lot consider you can spend some of your time posting on TGR or surfing the net. But then, holy crap, what will I do with that $40 after spending 8 hours sitting in front of a computer?

The average (from our current in office staff) is two 'chats' an hour, which are usually around 10 minutes each, so it does leave plenty of time free. Not for everyone for sure, but potentially ideal for students who can study/etc at the same time.

I don't know how far $40 goes, but €40 will buy you somewhere around 12-15 beers (in a bar) - or a week's worth of food - in these parts, which doesn't seem too bad for something you can do from your sofa whilst watching a film or whatever. Probably go a lot further if you're living in a surf shack in Bali, and could fit into the ski bum routine pretty nicely as well... Note that we don't necessarily expect/want just one person to cover all those shifts.

You guys still rocking the Teate? Tell Tim H I said hello.

- Punani aka the MV Teate posterboy

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	teate.jpg 
Views:	600 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	167616  

Hey Superstar Punani!

No we don't have the Teate anymore - not sure what happened as it was before my time here. The website has certainly changed a lot since then!

Tim's actually in the Maldives right now, but I'll tell him when he's back!