Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Came back to post in here that the carbon version is a lot like the aluminum version, just a bit lighter, quieter, stiffer and more funner.

2 days before leaving for a 2 month trip to the northwest I found out that the rear triangle on my frame was cracked. I got pretty lucky that I was going to be spending some time in Bellingham, where Transition is located. A quick phone call and they had me less freaked out. I was given the choice of a new aluminum rear triangle or upgrading to carbon for a very reasonable price. I had already told myself I was going to upgrade to carbon later this year or next spring so the choice was easy. Transition went way out of their way to make this happen and also to make it as easy and smooth as possible.

I've been lucky enough to break this bike in on trails in the sea to sky area, chilcotins, kamloops, revelstoke, fernie and now some riding back in utah. From bike park to long days in the saddle it does everything pretty well. I still think it's the most fun and capable bike I've owned.

Rode one for a couple of days in Ketchum last weekend. Really wish I hadn't, because now I'm bummed I don't own one. Seems perfect for the type of riding I enjoy.