Super sore lower side

A couple of weeks ago, after golfing, I noticed some tightness in my right side, lower side...basically the bottom of the rib cage area. It didn't go away, but wasn't annoying enough to stop me from doing more golf, biking and skiing. If it had been, I would have stopped, but it would loosen up and disappear at times to where I wouldn't notice it.
    Just yesterday I was skiing, and could feel it more than before...but it wasn't enough to make me want to stop. On the ride home it wasn't feeling so hot, and when I turned around to the right to pick something up in the backseat, suddenly I got very sharp pain that wouldn't go away. It made walking tough. It was horrible all evening and night, whenever I even moved. Laying down helped. I've been heating it and taking Advil, which helps a bit, but today it's still very very sore. If I touch the area with some pressure, there's some sharp pain. If I turn or flex it at all I get sharp pain. WTF is this? Muscle issue? Skeletal issue?

Go to a doctor.

Intense, worsening pain in the lower-right abdomen is a classic symptom of appendicitis. Go to a doctor ASAP.

It's not in the abdomen - it's at the side of the rib cage and even around a bit towards the back. It seems to improve with heat, but temporarily...and is slightly better today than yesterday. Not much though.

Went to doc...strained muscle in lower back...😤

maybe switch to a slightly lighter shaft in the driver, you're probably pulling shots to the left as well...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Went to doc...strained muscle in lower back...��
    I was just about to tell you that. The whole point of Gimp Central is so you don't have to go to the doctor.
    I've done that a few times--worst was from laybacking a crack. Took quite a while to go away, maybe 6 weeks if I recall. Could take longer. Take it easy and be patient.