Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    these guys are fascists

well within my wheelhouse
    They're fags. I have ridden motorcycles for nearly as long as I can remember - my first experience was around 11 on my neighbor's Yamaha 80. I fucking HATE people who think they're "badass" simply for riding around on a bike, be it a Hog or a Rice Rocket.

Restaurant crime scene
    Twin Peaks revoked their franchise
    Hooters brunch next week

nice haiku

Cossack by the master.

crab in my shoe mouth

This has been quite a day. When I woke up, I thought the baddest bike gangs had names like Hells Angels and the Pagans. Today I learn that the baddest of the bad are called the Bandidos, and they ride with a cartoon character on their backs. Wtf? Oh, and, on top of that, they don't hang out at remote clubhouses in the desert or in the back woods, they meet at a Hooters like eatery and bar in a strip mall. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    This has been quite a day. When I woke up, I thought the baddest bike gangs had names like Hells Angels and the Pagans. Today I learn that the baddest of the bad are called the Bandidos, and they ride with a cartoon character on their backs. Wtf? Oh, and, on top of that, they don't hang out at remote clubhouses in the desert or in the back woods, they meet at a Hooters like eatery and bar in a strip mall. Sigh.
    Dude that all depends on the region, plus the HAs and Pagans are getting very old. Around here it used to be the River Rats. I ran into a 70yo one still wearing his colors at Johns Hopkins in the chemo ward. That was fucking pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    what's with the restaurant/bar not cooperating? what are they supposed to have done that law enforcement thinks could squash a shootout?
    Heard the police chief on the radio. Apparently they saw this coming and asked the restaurant to close for the day, but local management refused. Now people are dead, and it's clearly the management's fault for not preventing it....

If only the managers had guns.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    Heard the police chief on the radio. Apparently they saw this coming and asked the restaurant to close for the day, but local management refused. Now people are dead, and it's clearly the management's fault for not preventing it....
    Nobody died in their restaurant. There were cops in the parking lot.

Pretty sure the fault lies with the fucking douchebags with guns shooting at each other. You don't blame the athletic arena for a post-loss riot either.

I'm just impressed by the decision making skills of the "witnesses" that walked into that place, saw hundreds of surly bikers and thought "yeah, I'll just get a burger and stare at some T&A". Even a picture of some guy and his wife with their kid.
    "These are crazy times Mr Hatter, crazy times. Crazy like Buddha! Muwahaha!"

Quote Originally Posted by char View Post
    I'm just impressed by the decision making skills of the "witnesses" that walked into that place, saw hundreds of surly bikers and thought "yeah, I'll just get a burger and stare at some T&A". Even a picture of some guy and his wife with their kid.
    Excellent
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Dude, Tejanos are bracing for the invasion by NATO forces. Well armed biker gangs are viewed as allies against those forces of evil.

Kids get into strip clubs in Tejas?

It's always amusing when well-off white dudes with hobbies like skiing talk about how biker gangs aren't all they're cracked up to be.

The first three bikers I ever got to know were indicted, and later convicted, for murder. Some fairly heavy duty drug dealers I used to know were only afraid of cops and Hell's Angels. A buddy of mine who was a DEA task force leader told me the MC cases were always the toughest because of how hard they were to infiltrate, how hard it was to get witnesses to turn, and how violent things could get when it was finally time to make a bust.

Biker gangs are pretty much bottom of the barrel when it comes to sociopath criminals in America. They are NOT a bunch of wannabes riding bikes on the weekend.

Hubby wanted to see T&A, wife was hoping for a Tig Tragering in the loo, and, well, poor kid.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath

Yellow hanky in the left rear pocket = enjoys receiving water sports.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Jamespio View Post
    It's always amusing when well-off white dudes with hobbies like skiing talk about how biker gangs aren't all they're cracked up to be
    Bikers are way stronger and tougher than you crossfit pussies
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

All I want to know is who's running security when I see the Stones this month.
    I still call it The Jake.

I saved the job of an Iron Horseman once when he dropped acid at lunch. He invited me to meet him at midnight that Friday at a road house out in the boonies to buy me some beers. I took my 23 yo sweet new bride with me. Quite a night. They ain't all bad.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    I saved the job of an Iron Horseman once when he dropped acid at lunch. He invited me to meet him at midnight that Friday at a road house out in the boonies to buy me some beers. I took my 23 yo sweet new bride with me. Quite a night. They ain't all bad.
    Your wife gang banged some bikers right in front of you ? That's heavy.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Living in VT I remember the Quebec biker war well. HA gang grew a lot of weed that flowed over the border.
    Maybe Benny should draw the Banditos a new "tough guy" logo?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Machine

how-the-bandidos-became-americas-most-feared-biker-gang/
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Living in VT I remember the Quebec biker war well. HA gang grew a lot of weed that flowed over the border.
    Maybe Benny should draw the Banditos a new "tough guy" logo?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Machine

how-the-bandidos-became-americas-most-feared-biker-gang/

I'd start by changing the name. Bandidos? Really? " hey, señor, joo maybe wanna buy some of my meth?"

Benny's idea of bikers are guys in spandex riding tri bikes fer crissakes.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    Bikers are way stronger and tougher than you crossfit pussies
    Take away their guns and knives and put one of those fuckers in a ring with me.

/internet tough guy
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.

^My money is on the Road Cap'n. Sorry Grape Ape hanger

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    What adorable matching outfits they have.
    Right, they sew. And that road capt. looks about 160lbs lol.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    I'd start by changing the name. Bandidos? Really? " hey, señor, joo maybe wanna buy some of my meth?"
    hijos de la anarquía moto club de secoya originales That's a lot of embroidery.