Arrow FS: Lots of Fly Fishing rods and reels

Winston Boron IIIX 10ft 4wt rod. This rod has been used about 5 times; 3-4 hours each outing. It does have the full wells grip and anodized reel seat. This is a fast action rod and the 10ft length makes for big, easy mends, great roll casting, and tight loops at distance. This rod excels at everything from delicate dry fly presentation, dry-dropper rigs, to Euro-nymphing.

The accuracy and craftsmanship is some of the best; it's a Winston of course.

This rod still has the warranty card so it has not yet been registered with Winston.
    Comes with Rod, Rod Sock, Rod Tube, and Warranty Card. $420

One of Winston’s top of the line models this rod is fast action, has a full wells grip, nickel aluminum reel seat, and comes with rod sock and tube. This rod sells for $795 new in shops and online.

Hatch 4-plus Finatic reel with Orvis Hydros 3D wf4f fly line: $285
    Hatch reels are machined out of a single block of aluminum so there are no screws between the reel seat and reel. This reel and line has been used about 15 times; both in excellent condition. Reel sells for $450 in shops and online. Orvis Hydros 3D line sold for $98 in shops.
    Rod, Reel, Line combo price $675

Sage Approach 9ft 5-weight fly rods (new): $220 each
    I have two of these rods for sale both are brand new and come with Sage Warranty cards and rod tube. These are medium-fast action fly rods and sell for $295 in stores and online.

I do have one well-used Sage 2250 reel with a RIO Gold (newer) wf5f fly line I will sell for $80 extra to make one complete fly rod/reel package for one of these rods.

Sage 6012 Reel and extra spool (New in Box) - $550
    This reel is for an 11-12 weight fly rod/line or 7-10 weight spey rod/line. Comes new in box with warranty card and main reel already has 300yds of 30lb backing. Sells for $1015 in stores and online.

Here are pics. PM if you would like more.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1555.jpg 
Views:	2156 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	167263Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2033.jpg 
Views:	2153 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	167264Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1260.jpg 
Views:	2130 
Size:	1.88 MB 
ID:	167265Click image for larger version. 

Name:	084.jpg 
Views:	2135 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	167266

I am willing to ship any of these rods and reels at only $10 extra. Paypal only for shipped items.

Would you sell the Rio Gold line alone?

No on the line alone. I do have a brand new RIO Gold wf6f line I will sell. And I have a new RIO grand wf8f line I will sell.

I will also consider reasonable offers on any of these items.

Damn, been looking for a Gold 5wt. Good luck!

One Sage Approach rod is sold along with Sage 2050 reel. Have one more Sage Approach rod for sale and I do have another reel for it with newer rio gold line. Package price $300

pm sent for second Sage
    Life of a repo man is always intense.

mmmm tempting, tell you what, why don't I just send you some money and you can just break the tips off and then throw them in the river for me, lets just cut out the middle man.

why do I always break my shit??
    believe me its real.

Ha ha, that was funny shit; pun intended there.

Both Sage Approach rods are sold now.

Just an addition: If you are breaking your tips a lot, there could be a few things going on. First it could be the rod, there were a lot of rods from about 6-10 years ago that were notorious for having weak tips. Second, it could be from flies hitting your tips or flies and tippet wrapping around the tips. After so many times of this, a tip will start to loose its structural integrity. This usually happens when you don't wait long enough in your backcast for the line to unroll. If you start your forward cast too soon, the tippet and flies will often hit the tip of the rod or wrap around the tip of the rod causing this weakness to occur. Another less common but equally detrimental flies hitting tip of rod scenario is your loop is too tight. To remedy this you simply need to open your loop.

Ok, I have the Winston BIIIX 10ft 4wt left and will sell for $385

And, the Sage 6012 NIB reel and extra spool for $425

Here is the lowest I'll go

Winston Boron IIIX 10ft 4wt for $360

Sage 6012 NIB reel and extra spool for $400
    Last edited by Noodler; 06-28-2015 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodler View Post
    Ha ha, that was funny shit; pun intended there.

Both Sage Approach rods are sold now.
    I don't think you understand what a pun is.

As far as your advice, that too has a stink of pretentiousness. I was just thinking I could bump your post.

Perhaps your advise should have read; stop stepping on your shit on boats, stop closing the truck door on your shit, stop loosing shit off boats, etc,etc.
    believe me its real.

Is the big #4 still available?

Is the big #4 still available? Thanks.