Free or trade: Kids' tele skis

Through the kindness of the general tele community, I find myself with too many skis for my kids' tele program. I received many of them for free (although I often paid shipping, sent thank you gifts, etc) so I'd like to pass along the same. They range in size from 120-160 and are different brands/models/bindings/condition/etc. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll let you know what I have. Pick up will get preference (I'm near Bromley in So. VT).

Not even a single comment about how teaching kids to tele ski is 'child abuse'?

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Through the kindness of the general tele community, I find myself with too many skis for my kids' tele program. I received many of them for free (although I often paid shipping, sent thank you gifts, etc) so I'd like to pass along the same. They range in size from 120-160 and are different brands/models/bindings/condition/etc. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll let you know what I have. Pick up will get preference (I'm near Bromley in So. VT).

I love abusing my child. Looking for something in the 140-150cm range. Maybe a couple pair if I can do a couple sizes? I'm in CA, but can have them picked up.

I'll drop you a PM and we can talk details.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post

Hey Peru. I would be interested in something in the 130-140 range if you have. I too am in CA, but maybe can work shipping?

Thx
    D

Shoot me a PM jack.

Free or trade: Kids' tele skis

Here's what I've got.

Rossi bandit 130 with rivas

K2 Axis 136 with rivas (missing a cable)

Rossi bandit 135

Rossi J-bird 138 with sloops

K2 small world 139 with put Bulls

Karhu ruckits 150 w/o bindings

Nordica W63 148 w/o bindings
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1440863058.133792.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	169151  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1440863364.290944.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	169152