Name this wave, win free gear

Name this wave win free gear..

Head over to our Facebook page to enter, watch the video and then tell us what wave this is.. Easy enough.

Hint it's not in Nico..

PROTIP: You might want to change the file name before asking people to guess.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    is spambunkcious facefuck clickbait
    taken yet?
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post
    PROTIP: You might want to change the file name before asking people to guess.
    ie the file name El Sal.. Yeah bud there is only 1 wave in El Salvador, carry on bro

Quote Originally Posted by media310 View Post
    ie the file name El Sal.. Yeah bud there is only 1 wave in El Salvador, carry on bro
    God, you're such an asshole.... gotta love your spam posts that seep with contempt for this place.

Pro tip: No one is making you post here. You're Free to leave at anytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Ah, come on guys. I know Mr. media310 has posted up here how he would not want to meet any maggots irl, cause ya know, y'all are a bunch of meanies, and all, and he has shown his general disregard for this place as far as community goes, but maybe you should go and click on his link. After all, he is only doing his job to drive traffic to a website, so he can earn money to buy more toys. And we all want more toys. Have some compassion for a guy that thinks were all a bag of dicks. Except for whitekingfishboy. They seem to be friends.

Quote Originally Posted by media310 View Post
    you try so hard. you must be that one fucker everybody hates in the lineup/bar/lift/bootpack-and you pimping some shit box festival in San Bernidino on your page? WTF is your major malfunction?

it's ok to have love in your heart bud. Otherwise