Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Here is the interview from Andrew Savage on the blind side: http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/ph...ance-send-off/

Quote Originally Posted by jcolingham View Post
    Very true. A better move may have never been played. Plus, your daughter is cute, smart, and funny. Good work there! I only watched this one episode, but I appreciate the cunning she demonstrated. Are you from Seattle proper, or nearby?
    I live in eastern WA.

Quote Originally Posted by RShea View Post
    Here is the interview from Andrew Savage on the blind side: http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/ph...ance-send-off/
    Interesting.... Right after she played the idol I said she was tipped off. Savage confirms it. My guess is Joe tipped her off. We'll see if they show us.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Come for the poo-slinging, Save a fortune on a plumber.

Quote Originally Posted by farmguy View Post
    I live in eastern WA.
    Funny, the Survivor site said Seattle somewhere I was reading. We have property and family in Kennewick, WA and Spokane/Colville, WA. But I grew up in Western Washington, near Issaquah.
    Someone once told me that I ski like a Scandinavian angel.

Quote Originally Posted by hikesalot View Post
    Interesting.... Right after she played the idol I said she was tipped off. Savage confirms it. My guess is Joe tipped her off. We'll see if they show us.

When Joe was talking to Cierra and Abi on the beach and Kelley asked if it was her, he told her. They thought it was Keith who talked. There was no split vote because they did not trust Joe or Keith enough, they might swap votes.

Watched your season after reading this thread, was already on a Survivor bender on Amazon prime.

Wish you could talk about it more.

Superstar Jon first aligning with the slut mom and daughter, and then leaving his smarter girlfriend without the idol. What a douche!

Another blindside .... Cool for Wentworth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GimpToo View Post
    Another blindside .... Cool for Wentworth!!!
    I was impressed she pulled that off! She's playing great
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Come for the poo-slinging, Save a fortune on a plumber.

Its amazing to watch how the power has now shifted, the group of 8/9 are now starting to question each other, alliance's are being questioned, all from Kelley's idol play and blindsiding Savage. Now the block of 3 girls are being asked to help knock others out. Their position of being weak and on the bottom has them now playing a power game from a minority spot. Interesting, but next weeks a new week!

Vote my daughter back on Survivor

Bump
    Farmguy - you and Kelley have to do a "ask me anything" thread once the show has wrapped and you are both more at liberty to talk about what really happened. I'm really enjoying having that little connection to the show. Major props to Kelley for making it through the last two tribal councils especially. The very definition of, "WELL PLAYED"!

If it can be arranged, we usually do a few. Redditt has a Survivor group that does a AMA pretty often. I will let you know.

Glad she still has game with the new idol and the vote swing to target some of the stronger challenge players in blindsides. Had a local friend that was on Survivor and it really makes more fun when you can connect in some way and root for them even though they can't say much until the show is over and season done.

Got to watch last week's episode last night. Holy crap! So much chaos.

And...she scores another idol!! This is getting good.

This weeks show should be another good one!

Dude

Lookin' good there farmguy, best of luck tonight!!!!

Freakin' awesome Kelly!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GimpToo View Post
    Lookin' good there farmguy, best of luck tonight!!!!
    awesome job, Kelly!

I'm a fan. No spoilers, but I like her.

KELLY! woot woot

Farmer, what was it like being back on the island, but not in the game? They didn't show any of the family time in the show.

Well the girls might have this locked up. This scenario has played out quite a few times on survivor. Men are slow learners.

BTW how the eff is abi still in this damned game? Ugh.

Abi looks to be the loathsome sidekick everyone wants next to them as nobody would vote for her in the end. Based on the edit, Joe tried to play the "only real players should go to the end" card but they saw through that. If Kelly goes to the final with Abi & Kimmy, she'll win easy.

Douching my DVR;
    Back it up one episode - can anyone explain why Fishbach split his own vote? That was pretty stupid - he deserved to get booted for that alone.

It's a shame Joe took a nap during the challenge. Oh well, that's Survivor. The ladies have a great end game but they don't know about Jeremy's idol and I really wouldn't count Keith out. Keith is freaking amazing - has anyone else noticed he has been second to Joe by very little in nearly every challenge?