Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    10 minutes into new season and Kelly twice makes comments throwing Dad under the bus..

Im taking her comments in stride, we have talked and her interviews....they help build "drama".

Good for her to grab that I.I. w/o getting caught. I hope she makes good use of it. And what the hell happened to Kelly W's face?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    Good for her to grab that I.I. w/o getting caught. I hope she makes good use of it. And what the hell happened to Kelly W's face?!?!
    Stroke? Killer bees?

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    She grabbed it? I didn't watch every minute of the show, but I thought she left it because she couldn't grab it w/o getting caught? Did I miss it?

I never watch Survivor this early (maybe watch the last few episodes of the season, kind of like baseball), but did try to catch some of it last night.

Kelley was able to grab the idol, it was painful to wait for it but it happened. And from here on, it only gets better. Its going to be a great season.

So bump for this with the mixing of the tribes from 2 to 3 different ones now recently, not following the dynamics as closely. Lot of game left.

Jeeeez -o
    Get a clue, Woo.

So far Kelley has been working hard and avoiding tribal council. It really helps being on the strongest team. The last challenge, the blindfolded one, the temps was over 100 and it took a long time to finish, almost everyone had scars before they were done. Woo is showing that he is not near the player he was without Tony around.
    Abi is a LOOSE cannon, how can you trust her? Jeremy and Kelley are both being very smart by not telling anyone about their idols. You can expect more twists as they (Survivor) are trying to mix something from as many previous seasons in as they can.

Wentworth with the major save tonight! Awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Come for the poo-slinging, Save a fortune on a plumber.

Quote Originally Posted by hikesalot View Post
    Wentworth with the major save tonight! Awesome
    By far one of the best moves to date in Survivor history... I loved seeing her sticking it to the manipulating lawyer... Hopefully the big pussy Stephen is next... Nicely done Wentworth...!

That move was brilliant. Everybody was blindsided by it and I agree with Undertow. It was one of the best moves in the history of the show.

She's on borrowed time but that was strong. Good for her. I like her.

Fully agree, one of the best moves ever. Your daughter is a badass!

Solid fake out. Congrats on that move.

Wow. Well played!

Does she find another idol? Although she is a strong player, she's not very good with balancing stuff.

Great move and might get her some respect from the remaining crew - good luck!!

Best hidden immunity play ever, even better than what's-her-name hottie's trade to screw Russell. I'm torn for the next thta needs to go, though ..... Fishhead or Cierra??

edit: Parvati
    Last edited by PB; 11-12-2015 at 12:30 PM.

If you'd like, we'll just signal you when the merge has occurred, and then you can watch from that point forward, when the real shit starts flowing/crack starts smoking.

The merge was two episodes ago. keep up

Erm ..... where did I say the merge was in the last episode?? Keep down.

FKNA! The only thing that would have made that any better would have been if she would have finger-stached as she handed Jeff the idol.

Kelley's idol move was the biggest blindside in Survivor, cancelling 9 VOTES, R Hantz had 8. I think twitter almost broke from the effect. Kelley is on the short end, 9-4, then 9-3 but now 8-3. Getting better each week. With Savage gone...YEAAAA!... now the numbers get real fun, the 8 know they cannot trust everyone so Kelley's group of 3 is now 4 and if they can find 1 more swing vote, 5. If that happens the power in the games shifts. Her idol plays was huge in how it will effect the rest of the game. Her balancing....lack of food/sleep and beat to hell, she lost 31 lbs this season. She has bandages on her shoulders from the barrel rolling challenge, she still has scars from chunks of meat she lost bouncing around in the barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by farmguy View Post
    Kelley's idol move was the biggest blindside in Survivor, cancelling 9 VOTES, R Hantz had 8. I think twitter almost broke from the effect. Kelley is on the short end, 9-4, then 9-3 but now 8-3. Getting better each week. With Savage gone...YEAAAA!... now the numbers get real fun, the 8 know they cannot trust everyone so Kelley's group of 3 is now 4 and if they can find 1 more swing vote, 5. If that happens the power in the games shifts. Her idol plays was huge in how it will effect the rest of the game. Her balancing....lack of food/sleep and beat to hell, she lost 31 lbs this season. She has bandages on her shoulders from the barrel rolling challenge, she still has scars from chunks of meat she lost bouncing around in the barrel.
    Very true. A better move may have never been played. Plus, your daughter is cute, smart, and funny. Good work there! I only watched this one episode, but I appreciate the cunning she demonstrated. Are you from Seattle proper, or nearby?
    Someone once told me that I ski like a Scandinavian angel.