Need some advice on a travel bag.

Hey guys... Headed to SE Asia in a couple of weeks. I'm still undecided on a bag/case for my travels. We will be there for a little over 5 weeks.

I'm using a Patagonia black hole duffel for my large bag. Then I was going to do a Clik Elite camera capsule and a 30L daypack for everyday walking around. I can't seem to find the capsules/cubes on their website anymore. So, now I'm tossing around the idea of a camera specific pack for daytrips.

I'm traveling with the 6d, 24-105, 70-200 f/4 and 16-35 f/2.8. (edited...Now, I'm strongly considering bringing my 50 f/1.4 instead of the 24-105 to save a little weight/space) I'm also bring a lightweight tripod. I would like this bag to fit/protect my setup, also have room for day items such as water, food, rain layer, ect ect... I hear it rains a bit in Asia so rain protection would be a bonus.

Thanks in advance for the help
    Joe
    Last edited by joe4186; 05-02-2015 at 09:43 AM.
    is this thing on?

I like using an insert in a bag I already have. I have a timbuk2 snoop xs that fits a rebel with lens attached and two extra lenses. A small or medium would easily fit your kit.