Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20
    Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    Mt Shasta City would work if one was willing to go to Redding to shop.
    It def has the hippie vibe going for it. Rainbow tribe and lumerians are probably too hippie for the OP thought.

I have a hippy friend that bought in there ^^^. He is an older guy. it checked off all the boxes for him.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    I have a hippy friend that bought in there ^^^. He is an older guy. it checked off all the boxes for him.
    Boulder is better. Go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    Yeah I heard the flatirons emit energy. That's pretty hippy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    central square in arcata, ananda village, earthship community, yreka, medford

How's Girdwood these days? Useta be pretty cool way back when.

I'm too cool to actualy ski down there so i goggled ski resorts in colorado / california /montana and I got a bunch of hits eh

do you college boys have to live in some major fucking resort chasing them girls who wear all that fur like that girl in the hot dog movie or are any dudes prepared to abide?

I mean there has to be other places to live than Vail or squaw valley or sft ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Anybody say Arnold, CA? Hippies were trying to get a thing going there - recession might have wiped them out. Plenty o cabins built in the 80s. Can't be asking too much for them. Lots of national forest, a ski resort, 2 wildernesses, and sled access.
    10/01/2012 Site was upgraded to 300 baud.

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    How's Girdwood these days? Useta be pretty cool way back when.
    Laura from Teletips political crap lives there. And it's a very small town.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    do you college boys have to live in some major fucking resort chasing them girls who wear all that fur like that girl in the hot dog movie or are any dudes prepared to abide?
    That reminds me....as a 'just sayin': In 16 seasons of workin' at LFH Bell 2/Stewart; only once witnessed fur and high heels gettin' off the bus...ski boots in carry on bag. +1.
    Master of mediocrity.

yeah well those would be the people paying 10k to heli ski so they are entitled ... to look entitled

BTW I was talking to an Air Canada employee who sez they might be putting on a bigger dash 8 so that heli & cat skiers might actualy have their skis arrive on the same flight as they do
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Laura from Teletips political crap lives there. And it's a very small town.
    Yeah, well there's that. Could be kind of fun listening to her troll if she's hanging at a bar there…if she didn't know who you were.

How about places with BC access similar to Teton Pass? Drive up skin, shred, skin back, eat sleep repeat?

Its crazy how blown out the Tetons are currently, even Driggs and Victor are seeing $1600+ rentals.. if you can find one.

Although there is this, i believe it has to be bought with cash. Ski in ski out.. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/Bl...98077736_zpid/
    * I have toured, hiked and biked to this sweet little cabin. About 1 mile from the lower Teton Pass parking lot. The hiccup is the Forrest service lease which tacks on another 5K. And that it's only for 20 years. But F*ck if all you want to do is hermit out and ski deep pow, well this is the place. Suprised one of my 1% bros hasn't picked this up yet? Maybe too much roughing it.....

Because legally you can't live there year round.
    Live Free or Die

well considering every trust funder in this town takes off for a couple months, one would think its very doable. Turn the power off (propane) lock up the doors, go surf, come back and enjoy some major peace and quite. Although the xc trail does come near the house.

this place is cool too, closest beds near Teton Pass BC terrain. I stayed here for a while - http://eastidaho.craigslist.org/apa/5746655334.html if someone is looking for a small rental ( no dogs though ) and all you want top do is ski the pass, well this ain't bad. Plus you get access to the main building to chill out.

Salida, CO area?
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

If you have the good fortune of being welcomed by mama Taos mountain, it can be pretty affordable. I rent one bedroom, heated saltillo floors and gorgeous mountain views for 430.. Oh I guess I should mention the two roommates, their nutso puppy and the 2 month old human baby. Still!

Quote Originally Posted by grskier View Post
    Salida, CO area?
    The dirt pimps had there way here about 3 yrs ago and prices have nearly doubled. There are some deals to be found but if they hit the listing they sell in 24 hrs.