Voile vector vs V6

Anyone ski both?

Looking for a "everything but new snow" ski, so basically corn and every type of crap spring/summer snow you can imagine.

Very interested in the vector and have a good sense of what it's about. But so many people have raved about the V8, its profile, and ability to handle all sorts of snow types, that the V6 is intriguing me.

I used to have the Vector and now have the V6 BC. They are both pretty awesome. The Vectors are a tad stiffer and have a slightly longer turning radius which is noticeable but they are still easy to turn. The V6 is my fave for sure. They float amazingly well in powder and turn on a dime w/o being squirrelly. My vote is the V6.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleT View Post
    Looking for a "everything but new snow" ski, so basically corn and every type of crap spring/summer snow you can imagine.
    of the 2, Vector for spring/summer hands down. Vector is a great touring ski for all conditions, really shines in spring and summer. V6 is a cool powder ski but why haul around all that turned up tail in May/June/July? Also see my comments on the V8 thread cuz Vector v. V6 is similar comparo to Charger v. V8.

Depends on where you are I think. I own the vector bcs. Used mine today and love them
    The vectors seemed a lot more useful for me and the terrain we have/the terrain I'll use them for

Hell yeah. If I were limited to one pair of skis for everything, it'd be my Vector BCs.

Another vote for Vectors. I've skied both the V6 and Vector for a number of years and while I love the working-class Wailer (V6) for the fresh, the Vector is the way to go for what you are looking for. No doubt about it.