Bike demos in Denver/Golden?

Hey folks,

Heading to Denver/Golden area in a few weeks, and I want to get a couple rides in. Not planning to haul out the bike. Can someone point me in the right direction to a shop with a proper rental/demo? Thanks in advance.

A little spendy, but this is who I used years ago:

http://www.goldenbikeshop.com/rentals/#our-fleet

What kind of bike are you looking for?
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    What kind of bike are you looking for?
    Squishy tweener. Wouldn't mind finding a Nomad demo somewhere. Also would be interested in an hd3. I typically ride a Ripley, but want to play on something a little more aggressive. Yeti something would also be of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    A little spendy, but this is who I used years ago:

http://www.goldenbikeshop.com/rentals/#our-fleet
    Looks about right. Thanks!

Check out these guys.

I just spent a week on one. I liked it better than at least one of those bikes you mentioned. And same 'category'

http://ridegg.com/megatrail

They're right by broncos stadium. (like literally in the shadow of it)

I know they're getting a bunch of demos together right now for the Fruita festival thing. Cool guys and it's a pretty neat bike.
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    Check out these guys.

I just spent a week on one. I liked it better than at least one of those bikes you mentioned. And same 'category'

http://ridegg.com/megatrail

They're right by broncos stadium. (like literally in the shadow of it)

I know they're getting a bunch of demos together right now for the Fruita festival thing. Cool guys and it's a pretty neat bike.
    I actually looked at a house right down the street from that shop last time I was in Denver. Moving out there in July. Looked like a cool shop. They got the old shuttle bus out front. I'm curious where that thing goes to, or if it's even in use.

The Crush Bus.. They drive that thing all over the place. Winter Park, Moab, etc.

Matt G, their engineer, used to work on race cars, so he is able to maintain it kinda ok.

Not Golden or Denver but close enough and not as expensive.
    My go to place for friends that come to town that need a good bike.

http://ubikes.com/rentals/#1418594632516-4-7

Golden bike Shop has the largest selection of good mountain bikes in Golden, the other options mentioned in here also would work if your closer to Denver. I try to get out most days around/just after lunch for a quick ride shoot me a PM if you have any questions or would like to join.

Quote Originally Posted by flowtron's ghost View Post
    The Crush Bus.. They drive that thing all over the place. Winter Park, Moab, etc.

Matt G, their engineer, used to work on race cars, so he is able to maintain it kinda ok.
    Sweet. That thing looks like a party bus. Definitely some cool bikes out of that shop too.

Quote Originally Posted by mud View Post
    Not Golden or Denver but close enough and not as expensive.
    My go to place for friends that come to town that need a good bike.

http://ubikes.com/rentals/#1418594632516-4-7
    Thanks man. They're about the same as Golden Bike Shops, about $10 cheaper. Will keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by CDubz View Post
    Golden bike Shop has the largest selection of good mountain bikes in Golden, the other options mentioned in here also would work if your closer to Denver. I try to get out most days around/just after lunch for a quick ride shoot me a PM if you have any questions or would like to join.
    Sweet. Thanks! I lived in Boulder for undergrad, so I know Boulder/Lyons area fairly well. Aiming for Highlands this time around. I'll be out there 5/7 to house hunt. Just out of curiosity, where do you live in Denver? What's the commute time to some closer trails for pre/post work shreds?

GG for sure. GBS for sure. U-Bikes if you're up that way. Wheat Ridge Cyclery also has a pretty extensive demo fleet, I believe they have the Yeti 5c and Nomadular units as well.

If you really have a hard on for wanting to ride a Mojo I think the choice you have is Pedal Pushers in Golden... they're the only Ibis dealer I know of and I do believe they have demo bikes.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

If your willing to head to boulder, sports garage does only yeti and Santa Cruz and have pretty much every 2015 bike from both companies you could ever want to demo including nomad, Bronson, 6c and more,

Great guys, sick bikes
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.