Take Note: There's Regulations and Rules.....

Thank goodness we've got a spokesman. People are officially on notice.

Snoop Dogg visits Renton marijuana shop

Rapper Snoop Dogg is in Western Washington this weekend for a concert and on Sunday he stopped by a retail marijuana shop set to open in Renton on Monday.

Snoop Dogg said it's important that people understand the rules of pot regulation.

"It's information that people need to know because people think they can just fly in to y'all state and do what they want to do and don't know what rules and regulations ... and that's what I want to let 'em know, that there's regulations and rules... it ain't just come and get high and leave," he said.

Snoop Dogg was scheduled to perform Sunday night at "Snoop's 2nd Annual Wellness Retreat" at WaMu Theater in Seattle. Other performers included G-Eazy, Ty Dolla $ign, and E-40.

So If you fly in and get high I guess you have to stay.

How dare he have his concert on 4/19 rather than 4/20! And what happened to "Snoop Lion?"

The question is--does Snoop remember the rules?

The question is, does Snoop remember his name?

He will always be Snoop Lion to me. Or T Hall has anyone ever seen them at the same time?
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

No.

It's fly in... Get high... Fill your shaving kit full of goodies... Fly out.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    "It's information that people need to know because people think they can just fly in to y'all state and do what they want to do and don't know what rules and regulations ... and that's what I want to let 'em know, that there's regulations and rules... it ain't just come and get high and leave," he said.
    Are they sure he wasn't talking local ski off rules? Any mention of 37$ in the article?
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Those $20-30 mandatory zip lock baggies are a crock of shit. Don't know if that's the case in California, but cruising through CO about 6 months ago I got knocked for that.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    The question is, does Snoop remember his name?
    His motherfucking name?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

This seems appropriate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    Cell phones are great in the backcountry. If you're injured, you can use them to play Tetris, which helps pass the time while waiting for cold embrace of Death to envelop you.

That's brilliant.

She was actually quite good at the Justin Bieber roast. Wasn't shy about talking about her jail time.

Watch it all or skip to 1:34 for the Snoop reference.
    "One season per year, the gods open the skies, and releases a white, fluffy, pillow on top of the most forbidding mountain landscapes, allowing people to travel over them with ease and relative abandonment of concern for safety. It's incredible."

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    How dare he have his concert on 4/19 rather than 4/20! And what happened to "Snoop Lion?"
    he is at the real party here in Colorado on 4.20.....at fiddler on the green....much more respect here.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    Those $20-30 mandatory zip lock baggies are a crock of shit. Don't know if that's the case in California, but cruising through CO about 6 months ago I got knocked for that.

try 5 bux........
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post
    try 5 bux........
    You can go buy them for $5 somewhere, but the shops are charging people without cards that are just passing through - I was just there on a road trip to Cali - much more.

Quote Originally Posted by guroo270 View Post
    Watch it all or skip to 1:34 for the Snoop reference.
    Donald Trump don't need no roast. Donald Trump is his own roast.