Packrafting Routes?

Hey Everyone -
    The snow is melting fast and I was thinking about getting out the packraft for the season. I was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions on routes/ Rivers in Idaho or Wyoming.

Thanks for the help-

Angry

you smell like enforcement. I warned all you ego-trippers to keep your shit on the downlow, now you got shitheads like ^ sniffing out your pack-raft routes so they can ticket you for a law they aim to invent. at least around here y'all have been doing a good job not broadcasting but beware: these agencies are self perpetuating and they need to justify their natural resource degrees by creating regulations.

They are only puppets though, the true reason we can't boat in yellowstone has nothing to do with antiquated fishing regulations! A retired pig service ranger gave me the scoop and now this ^ dude thinks he's all suave posting as yetichaser, which brings tears to my eyes.

Hey Pedopro-just because I am looking for beta doesnt mean I am "enforcement". Based on your screen name I am guessing you probably have to worry about that a lot more than I do...and not just for poaching rivers.