WTB: FKS Heel DIN Indicator

I managed to break the little black plastic piece that moves to indicate the heel DIN setting on a pair of FKS 155s. Not the window that's marked with the different numbers, but the small black plastic piece with a white line on it, that clamps around the spring plunger.

The one pictured is broken; the other piece of it is the ring that's clamped around the silver spring plunger.

Though my bindings are FKS155s, I suspect this particular part is the same for all generations/DIN FKS/Pivot bindings.

Can anyone help me out? I need a pair of them (both heels). Alternatively, I could be interested in buying a pair of 14 or 15 DIN dildos, or complete 14 or 15 DIN heels...

Not trying to tell you your business, but can't you dial the DIN in close to what you want by feel/counting rotations and then take it to a shop to have it release-tested? Just a thought...
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Yeah, obviously I had thought of that... But my work schedule and location of the only shop that I trust and know well enough that they'd test a "broken" binding for me would make that a huge pain in the ass. I'm sure some mag has a couple of these in a bin somewhere...

Bump. Nobody?

I have a pair of look pivot 14 heels I'd let go for cheap. complete heel assemblys with unbent narrow breaks, without halfmoons or screws.

Here are the parts that I have available. The dildos are 8-18 and I had to cut one of the arms that attach to the baseplate. The tt09 heels are5-14.