Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 84 85 86 87 88 89
Results 2,201 to 2,203 of 2203
    Quote Originally Posted by galibier_numero_un View Post
    To add a bit more perspective, the GPOs at -2 still felt quicker in slush bumps than the Nanuqs did at -1.5. With the Nanuqs, I had to really drive forward (and be a bit more on top of it) to keep the tails from hanging up, where the GPOs were much more forgiving in this regard.

... Thom
    GPO really is the do it all ski. Good ski to try different set ups on. Really like my ul's for touring but for slackcountry if I do a lap before/after on the hill they're a handful. CAST on my map core gpo's been the slack country set up but then I miss the ease and lack of weight of a true pin tech. Vipec/tectron /kingpin would be a good set up I bet

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    GPO really is the do it all ski. Good ski to try different set ups on. Really like my ul's for touring but for slackcountry if I do a lap before/after on the hill they're a handful. CAST on my map core gpo's been the slack country set up but then I miss the ease and lack of weight of a true pin tech. Vipec/tectron /kingpin would be a good set up I bet
    You're mirroring/paralleling my thoughts. Shifting the GPOs for touring is in anticipation of the August arrival of a pair of of Q's for front-side/slack country. I'm still wrestling with Tecton/Kingpin vs. Cast, but I'll start off with some Pivots to understand how they ski first (before dumping $$$ on another set of bindings).

... Thom
    Last edited by galibier_numero_un; 06-10-2017 at 07:34 PM.
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Added the Praxis RX thread to first page.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime