Take our Summer Content Survey

Ye faithful!

If you are one of those oddballs here who also check out the OTHER TGR online (tetongravity.com), we'd sure love to know what we should do for summer content to entertain you. If you are just a forum asshole who just wants to fuck with TGR, please send me begrudging personal messages instead so as not to skew the results of our survey. Thanks kindly!

https://www.tetongravity.com/story/bi...nt-this-summer
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    i don't send butthurt pm's assburger bro
    but if you pull your head out of your ass
    read what us assholes are saying
    survey says
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chupacabra View Post
    Crossposting -- maybe someone will actually pay attention if I keep posting this:

tgrweb or whoever is running this place --

Why won't you respond to the unanimous input from us? We are the people who post on this forum -- who all, uniformly, are telling you that THESE CHANGES SUCK.

There hasn't been a single post anywhere on this forum stating that the forum user likes these changes. Nobody likes them.

Nobody.

Pay attention.

Do you simply not give a shit? Or are you actually trying to destroy the forum, and drive it elsewhere?

If running this forum is too much trouble, just say so. We'll move it elsewhere.
    any other input needed?
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Crossposting -- maybe someone will actually pay attention if I keep posting this:

Why won't you respond to the unanimous input from us? We are the people who post on this forum -- who all, uniformly, are telling you that THESE CHANGES SUCK.

There hasn't been a single post anywhere on this forum stating that the forum user likes these changes. Nobody likes them.

Nobody.

Pay attention.

Do you simply not give a shit? Or are you actually trying to destroy the forum, and drive it elsewhere?

If running this forum is too much trouble, just say so. We'll move it elsewhere.
    "If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

Quote Originally Posted by nest View Post

Nobody.

Pay attention.

Nobody.

Pay attention.