WTB: Head Raptor 130 size 26

Anybody got a pair? Any of the last three years is fine. New or used (with no or limited shell mods). Shells only would work too.

Size 26
    "You don't want to run into me on the tram dock. I went to jail. I have an inclinometer, and a friend of a friend who's a lawyer. Why do you have to be such a hater? I was just trying to post some stoke." The Suit

"I demoed the Davenport 2 weeks ago, I really liked them a lot... the blue sidewalls and tip really looked great with my pants. I also tried the '11 MX98, they didn't look as good with my outfit. If you have blue pants or maybe some Lange race boots I recommend you check them out."

PM sent

Still looking!
    "You don't want to run into me on the tram dock. I went to jail. I have an inclinometer, and a friend of a friend who's a lawyer. Why do you have to be such a hater? I was just trying to post some stoke." The Suit

"I demoed the Davenport 2 weeks ago, I really liked them a lot... the blue sidewalls and tip really looked great with my pants. I also tried the '11 MX98, they didn't look as good with my outfit. If you have blue pants or maybe some Lange race boots I recommend you check them out."

I'm looking for the same in a size 27, if anyone's holding and they're too big for Smails...
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Quote Originally Posted by auvgeek View Post
    I'm looking for the same in a size 27, if anyone's holding and they're too big for Smails...
    Auvgeek -

I keep finding a ton of places with 27's on closeout. Here's a link to some available in the high 300's with everything BUT a 26 available. Uggh

http://store.colesport.com/head-tyro..._campaign=PLAs

I have a pair 26.5 of Raptors... i think they are more than 3 years old though.. They are the all red ones with white buckles.

Not sure if they have the same fit as the newer ones, but the boots are in pretty good shape.

I used intuitions so the liners are nearly new.

like these:
    http://www.levelninesports.com/images/607030-xl.jpg
    PM me if your interested.

PM sent

I finally found a pair in 26. Paid retail "sale" pricing... but could be worse! Thanks all.