Knee brace for oldie with missing ACL, recommendations?

I tore my left ACL skiing at 56 YO, had an allograft, then broke it again in a fluke trip-up. Doc said this happens in 10% of the cases, and at 59, maybe I should try going without any more surgery. I want to keep skiing groomers and powder, touring, and walking up/down mountains, but with reduced chances of further damage. The only decent knee brace I can find in Chile is the OSSUR CTI OTI. Anyone have any recommendations or comments? I will be in Canada next week, so could check braces out there, but am not sure if my insurance would cover it.
    Thanks in advance!

This is the model I have.
    http://www.betterbraces.com/donjoy-d...FYVAaQodHaIA6w
    Wore it this season with a partially torn ACL. It worked as my knee only got sore/loose when I skied without it on. As comfortable as a knee brace could be but I definitely know its there. I wanted surgery but my insurance does not fix partially torn ACL`s. They paid for 2/3rds of the brace.

Personally I use a Rehband Genu Direxa Stabila.
    A neoprene sleeve with hinged metal bars for support.
    It has saved my skiing.
    Can't imagine sportsing without now.

Go with CTI. Expensive (unless insurance pays for it) but is a favorite of professional athletes and "extreme" athletes. If you are truly ACL deficient then you will find that the rest of the braces are bunk and do nothing to help your stability.

Actually I would go with DonJoy. Used it for many years and even compared it to CTI. DonJoy was by far the better brace for me since it worked better with my snowboard boot. It has been many years but I think DonJoy is still made.