Tapatalk ads are disrupting my experience.

Maybe this has been brought up before. Maybe I should search. Whatever.

The banner ads come and go and move shit around as I'm reading it while I'm trying to kill some quality work time. It's annoying. Would you do me a kindness and look into that?

Thanks!
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post

The banner ads come and go and move shit around as I'm reading it while I'm trying to kill some quality work time. It's annoying. Would you do me a kindness and look into that?

Thanks!
    I'll check it out... Tapatalk stuff is a little slower process than what we can control on the desktop just FYI, but I'll ping the team. Thanks for your patience...
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

X2. Makes the iPad app borderline unusable. It's fine on my iPhone 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post

Thanks!
    Do you have a screenshot you can post? Is it just that they are loaded into the stream of posts in a thread?

Using the TGR Forums Android app. They are just loaded in line with all the other posts, but lately they seem to be about balding remedies and shit like that. Not sure how that happened, since it's not something I search for.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

You want me to post a screenshot of my text moving around?

I guess I'll try. It seems to be certain ads coming and going in line with the text, moving it all around as the length of the page adjusts. Maybe different sized ads rotating through? I don't know.
    focus.

I haven't spent much time on TGR lately, probably because I haven't had any recent deadlines at work to escape from. Or maybe my experience was too disrupted. But my guess is that there were different sized or missing ads in the rotation. I can't get it to happen right now.
    focus.

This text string here is killing me --shows up in place of a banner ad, I guess, and makes navigation near impossible. No idea WTF it is or whether this is even the whole thing, since it stretches everywhere on mobile. Just getting here was tortuous. ETA: on my screen it's 8 lines of text....

http://adclick.g.doubleclick.net/acl...8626150&adurl=