Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Ok, now I remember. I wanted to use the pass this year before I hit Loveland, since I was skiing Taos first, and will be in Utah soon, but was told a new pass holder has to pick it up in person, in order to have pic taken. So, yeah, can be bought online, but Loveland first.

Quote Originally Posted by Catamount View Post
    Don't end at Sun Valley! That would be a drag after rockin' that other stuff.
    End at Alta or Bird. Heck, you're leaving from there anyway.
    (No charge for that advice)
    EPIC Pass be damned
    POWER to the MC
    Order depends on the snow. Have friends in the Sun Valley area so wanted to linger there a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    Order depends on the snow. Have friends in the Sun Valley area so wanted to linger there a bit.
    Don't end at sun valley, don't come here, don't tell anyone about it. It's closed.

Tried to get MC to move my wife's pass to next year, or at least a discount, she hasn't used it even once due to injury. No dice, I understand but I think they could have done something for us.

Same for me. Now I buy the pass insiramce
    Aggressive in my own mind

Yeah, that is what insurance is for.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Yeah yeah I know. But given how they reimburse resorts they literally pocket her whole pass cash. Figured they could at least extend something.

Wait. How did insurance enter an MC discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Wait. How did insurance enter an MC discussion?
    Pass insurance. Google has more details.

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Exactly! And Snowbasin. Hello Utah...again.

They need to add Crested Butte. For me that would be perfect. All of my favorite resorts within driving distance on the MC.

Oh and Kicking Horse?!
    Unlikely that Crested Butte or Kicking Horse would join given that they are part of the Max Pass this year. Not sure where you ski, but Max is a good deal in the East Coast given the high concentration of resorts near Boston, NYC, etc. If you live in CO/UT it may be worth it to access Crested Butte, Steamboat, Winter Park, Solitude, Brighton.

Quote Originally Posted by realjakesherman View Post
    Unlikely that Crested Butte or Kicking Horse would join given that they are part of the Max Pass this year. Not sure where you ski, but Max is a good deal in the East Coast given the high concentration of resorts near Boston, NYC, etc. If you live in CO/UT it may be worth it to access Crested Butte, Steamboat, Winter Park, Solitude, Brighton.
    Yeah, holy crap, the Max plus the MC gets me 17 days in Utah alone, if you do your three day at either Alta or Snowbird.

Dumb question .. when do you need to select MTN for 3rd bonus day by? Is it done at checkout?

At checkout...

Vets is offline Orange Mocha Frappuccino!
    Quote Originally Posted by realjakesherman View Post
    Crested Butte was on both the Max Pass and the Powder Alliance this season. I wonder if they will continue to be on both next season.

Well, Max Pass at least.