Page 94 of 145 FirstFirst ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 3611

Thread: NFL 2015/16

Everyone is bringing how injured the pats were yet the Broncos had 7 starters out last night , 5 of them fucking pro bowlers

Name them. Peyton? Demaryius Thomas? Sanders? V davis? Talib and Harris? Trevaithan? Von Miller?

Pats played themselves into a situation where a bullshit call in the end zone cost them the game. Their own fault.
    Decisions Decisions

I mostly blame Harper for muffin the punt, still feel bad for the guy since he got cut for it.

Yep the punt muff was the big one. Chandler had a few drops and lafell did nothing. With Hightower and Collins both out the defense eventually caved.

Too bad. First real loss since week 4. Last year. Houston will be tough too.

Aside from that, Seattle looked good despite that defense not nearly as scary as it once was. More an offensive team.
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Ksyrium View Post
    I mostly blame Harper for muffin the punt
    I was a pretty lousy game. Scrubs versus scrubs.

Once Hightower went down the Pats couldn't stop the run. Without the muffed punt they may have held on. Without the home town reffing they might have held on. But they got out-played for much of the game. Their D-line is much more aggressive than in the past and counts on Hightower and Collins to make up for overplays. Even with Collins (the better of the pair) they've completely shut down good running attacks. Without both they were a disaster. Denver should have been able to take advantage of this in the passing game too, but the Denver passing game after Emmanuel Sanders sucks. What happened to Demarius Thomas?

The Pats running backs look like shit. Lafell is only useful when he is covered by the other team's third best corner. If Edelman, Gronk, Hightower, Collins come back they're as good as anybody. Those 4 and McCourty and are the Pats best players not named Brady. If any one of them is out they're ripe for an upset in the playoffs.

The Broncos need Thomas to get back to his old self if they're going to compete. They also need Manning to not play.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Name them. Peyton? Demaryius Thomas? Sanders? V davis? Talib and Harris? Trevaithan? Von Miller?

Pats played themselves into a situation where a bullshit call in the end zone cost them the game. Their own fault.
    can't google an injury report? Peyton, Clady, Sambrailo, Ware, Vasquez, Ward, Sly Williams.

NFL 2015/16

Whatever. You're right the Broncos had played really well this year. I assume you're taking them to make the super bowl? Care to place a wager
    Decisions Decisions

mmmmmm muff

LMFAO @ Cleveland

okay that was kinda crazy

Oh Brownies...

Where's the laughing but crying emoticon?
    I still call it The Jake.

In the kick 6, the refs didn't call a clear neutral zone violation on the Ravens and it looks like the return stepped out of bounds. The only logical conclusion is that the commissioner rigged the game for the Ravens.

No he didn't rig it for the Ravens, he rigged it against the Browns. Because....Browns.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Whatever. You're right the Broncos had played really well this year. I assume you're taking them to make the super bowl? Care to place a wager
    So if the Broncos play the Pats in the Super Bowl you want to bet? You're on!
    I kid! Tell you what on the chance that the Pats and my beloved Donkeys meet in the playoffs we will have to place a wager - since Bigdaddy won't bet me any more.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    No he didn't rig it for the Ravens, he rigged it against the Browns. Because....Browns.
    There's no need. God has rigged the universe against the Browns' fans.

This just says it all right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GcoONykVIM
    Last edited by neckdeep; 12-01-2015 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    The amount of bitching in this thread is impressive. I'm kind of enjoying no longer giving a shit about my irrelevant team and watching the rest of you get your panties in a bunch.

While I agree Goodell is out to get the Pats, gimme a break on the conspiracy nonsense with the refs. NFL officials have demonstrated incompetence for many years. For Christ sakes you sound like a buncha Raiders fans.
    Gronk has more offensive pass interference calls against him this season than 30 of the other 32 teams. He also doesn't get blatant defensive holding calls. He is being targeted. The Patriots have been in weekly discussions with the league about this and are getting told to fuck off. Maybe it came from Goodell maybe it didn't, but the refs are treating him different than any other player.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Gronk has more offensive pass interference calls against him this season than 30 of the other 32 teams. He also doesn't get blatant defensive holding calls. He is being targeted. The Patriots have been in weekly discussions with the league about this and are getting told to fuck off. Maybe it came from Goodell maybe it didn't, but the refs are treating him different than any other player.
    Doesn't sound like they are going to pick on him this week.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    the refs are treating him different than any other player.
    Funny, I was thinking the same thing in the 4th when Brady was screaming at the refs without drawing unsportsman-like conduct flags. Maybe they are just numb to it by now.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Oh Brownies...

Where's the laughing but crying emoticon?
    "I feel sorry for the sad Brown team."
    - My 4 year old last night

Gronk is getting the Shaq treatment. He's built on a different scale than all similar players. When he bumps somebody legally they go flying. When he gets mugged he barely flinches. He's a victim of his own gargantuan dimensions.

Pass interference and holding calls are basically impossible to get right in real time. Over time home teams get a slight advantage in these situations because refs are human. The only solution is to make pass interference and holding reviewable.

Quote Originally Posted by teleee View Post
    So if the Broncos play the Pats in the Super Bowl you want to bet? You're on!
    I kid! Tell you what on the chance that the Pats and my beloved Donkeys meet in the playoffs we will have to place a wager - since Bigdaddy won't bet me any more.
    I'll bet you... but only if it's against Manning. Brock monstah is legit.

NFL hates the Pats. Fact
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

^

You need to get past my big bad Eagles first this week, cough, cough:sly:!

I'll bet you MMP's vast stash if Treehouse and maybe a second fiddle or two but no more!

Edit: I'll add Strawjack's stash of Bissell Bros., provided he isn't still in line!

Fine, and I'm putting up one of Iceman's vehicles...deal?
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    I'll bet you... but only if it's against Manning. Brock monstah is legit.

NFL hates the Pats. Fact
    The only way I wont bet is if Manning is at the helm. Its been painful to watch him this year. Brock is looking good, be interesting to see how he progresses.

And yep the NFL hates the Pats, but I bet they secretly love them. All the controversy makes for great press.

I'll bet whatever. Brock Manning whoever.
    Decisions Decisions