Page 1 of 145 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2015/16

NFL 2015/16

Ok bitches, draft is less than two months away, and another season soon after.

Patriots pulled off one of the greatest SB comebacks evah and Tom Brady is pretty much the undisputed quarterback king. Was one of the most interesting/exciting seasons, but I want more. Can Brady/Belichick do it again or will Seattle figure it out and learn from their poor play calling at the one yard line? (Sorry bobby, you can write next years thread if you win).
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

padding post counts is all the rage and bobby blew it.

Patriots back to back. You heard it here first biatches

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    Patriots pulled off one of the greatest SB comebacks evah and [blah blah blah omitted]
    That is sooooooo 2014/15

Goodbye, Vince Wilfork. Thanks for everything. I'd be thrilled if you pulled a Troy Brown, re-signed and stuck around for two more years, but I'm convinced a team who isn't the Pats gives you an offer you can't refuse. I hope I'm wrong.

Vince's letter was pretty classy:

Will definitely miss him. Amazing player and man.

Incredibly, Superbowl bookends on his eleven year career here, too. Not a bad way to go out.

Man I hope Vince is back.

spook Guest
    you patriot fuxstix can hang here but the real 2015-16 thread has already been established.

NO CHEATS ALLOWED IN OFFISHUL THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    bahhhhhhh! On to 2015/16!!!

so looks like Chip Kelly is doubling down on his formula... we will see how it goes. Looking forward to the Eggles dominating early in the regular season, earning a bunch of "greatest team ever" talk by beating the Jaguars 66-3 in week 16, then getting manhandled in the playoffs by a smashmouth physical team from the SEC errrr, I mean the NFC West.
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    you patriot fuxstix can hang here but the real 2015-16 thread has already been established.

NO CHEATS ALLOWED IN OFFISHUL THREAD
    Keep it up... we may amend the rule that allows people from towns with no NFL franchise to bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    bring that bacon wrapped d line man to sea town for one year.
    You've said that about almost every free agent. Again:

Salary cap.
    Paying Lynch.
    Paying Wilson.
    Paying draft picks.

Remaining balance: not much, if not negative.

GO GIANTS!
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Seattle fans are stoked on that Lynch contract.

The Niners picked up Darnell Dockett, so at least my Twitter feed will be entertaining for the next season or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

The Niner's also picked up a WR who was arrested three times the year before last and subsequently didn't play at all last season. Winning with class...

I do like the Dockett signing, however.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    The Niner's also picked up a WR who was arrested three times the year before last and subsequently didn't play at all last season. Winning with class...

I do like the Dockett signing, however.
    Dockett could be a great pick up...

Super (Bowl) sad for you that you will have to wait another year or 2 for Ol' Russ Wilson to be FULLY EXPOSED! Haha...

So $5M more to Lynch = for sure bye bye Maxwell. I hope we score Andre Johnson or someone like him... but you are spot on, the $ is running out. Maybe Russ takes nothing else for 2015 and they can grab one more big name?!?
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Man the Bears are gonna be (more) horrible (than usual)

why would you trade your best WR for a 5th rounder?? Who is Jay "Deer in the Headlights" Cutler gonna throw to?? Matt Forte can only play one position

Quote Originally Posted by jfost View Post
    Super (Bowl) sad for you that you will have to wait another year or 2 for Ol' Russ Wilson to be FULLY EXPOSED! Haha...
    RW is irrelevant to the dumpster fire that is the 49ers currently... I might change my tune if things miraculously come together and the players get fired up playing for Tomsula, but I'm pretty skeptical at this point. The defense could be really great and save them, though, who knows. Unless Arizona gets a real QB, Seattle has the NFC West locked down for a few years most likely. If I had to predict the division right now...

Seattle: 12-4
    Arizona: 9-7
    SF: 8-8
    Rams: 7-9

spook Guest
    the only story of the off season: does chip get mariota

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    the only story of the off season: does chip get mariota
    And if so, can he finally beat the SEC?

RW is irrelevant to the dumpster fire that is the 49ers currently... I might change my tune if things miraculously come together and the players get fired up playing for Tomsula, but I'm pretty skeptical at this point. The defense could be really great and save them, though, who knows. Unless Arizona gets a real QB, Seattle has the NFC West locked down for a few years most likely. If I had to predict the division right now...

Seattle: 12-4
    Arizona: 9-7
    SF: 8-8
    Rams: 7-9
    what is up with York throwing Baalke under the bus? Strange doings in SF indeed, they are going to full Jerry Jones/Al Davis territory!

Think about your front 7 though, Smith Bros/Dockett - Bowman and Willis back to form and the new kid LB from last year (can't remember his name off-hand) Could be real tough to run on, and should be a great pass rush. Maybe a shot at Maxwell too?

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Man the Bears are gonna be (more) horrible (than usual)

why would you trade your best WR for a 5th rounder?? Who is Jay "Deer in the Headlights" Cutler gonna throw to?? Matt Forte can only play one position
    I can't believe the Jets only gave up a 5th rounder. They're the Jets: they're supposed to give up at least a conditional 2nd rounder for that sort of move. They're going to have Decker, Harvin, and Marshall, and nothing resembling an NFL qb to throw them the ball. As a Pats fan, I'm looking forward to the lolz.

Cobb staying with Packers.

Quote Originally Posted by jfost View Post
    what is up with York throwing Baalke under the bus? Strange doings in SF indeed, they are going to full Jerry Jones/Al Davis territory!

Think about your front 7 though, Smith Bros/Dockett - Bowman and Willis back to form and the new kid LB from last year (can't remember his name off-hand) Could be real tough to run on, and should be a great pass rush. Maybe a shot at Maxwell too?
    Nah, we're just as tight on the budget at this point as Seattle. I agree the SF defense should be good because there's so much talent, and that should keep them in games.... but I've never been so unsure of a team. They could go 12-4 or 4-12 and neither would surprise me. I figure it'll be somewhere in the middle.

Oh, and as for what is York thinking? No one fucking knows. That guy is a head case. BTW - my Seattle hate has subsided by about 90%. Probably because we're a joke now so there's no real rivalry... which is too bad, it was fun.

NFL 2015/16

Nah, we're just as tight on the budget at this point as Seattle. I agree the SF defense should be good because there's so much talent, and that should keep them in games.... but I've never been so unsure of a team. They could go 12-4 or 4-12 and neither would surprise me. I figure it'll be somewhere in the middle.

Oh, and as for what is York thinking? No one fucking knows. That guy is a head case. BTW - my Seattle hate has subsided by about 90%. Probably because we're a joke now so there's no real rivalry... which is too bad, it was fun.
    Yeah, York needs to adjust his meds. Fucking sad when my cousin, who is a big Squawks fan and lives in Gig Harbor WA, wants the Niners to get their shit together so the rivalry won't die. Lots of talent. Questionable staff. Hopefully, Willis and Bowman whip everyone's asses into line...
    Last edited by 54-46; 03-08-2015 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    the rivalry will continue till they throw seattle back into the afc.
    indeed, not gonna be as much fun without seeing that smug a hole Harbaugh lose his shit

What's your deal?