Indent Not Working

Hi Guys,
    I can't get the Indent tool in the advanced editor to work. I put it in before the text I want to indent and does not seam to do anything...Any ideas?? Thanks Guys!
    "Officially known as Highway U-210, more commonly known as Little Cottonwood Canyon and unofficially acknowledged as the epicenter of the greatest snow on earth." Andrew McLean

Testing Indent

testing the indent bb code

Quote Originally Posted by tyfalk View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I can't get the Indent tool in the advanced editor to work. I put it in before the text I want to indent and does not seam to do anything...Any ideas?? Thanks Guys!
    Is it showing you the bb code? Just tried in the Advanced edit and shows it working. What browser do you use?

indentured dentist dataindentured dentist dataindentured dentist dataindentured dentist dataindentured dentist dataindentured dentist dataindentured dentist dataindentured dentist dataindentured dentist datain
    doubled dentured dentist dataindentured dentist dataindentured dentist dataindentured dentist dataindentured dentist dataindentured dentist dataindentured dentist dataindentured dentist dataindentured dentist data enddoubled
    indentured dentist dataindentured dentist dataindentured dentist dataindentured dentist dataindentured dentist dataindentured dentist data

entab works in my old browser.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1427003650.833533.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	124.0 KB 
ID:	165475
    Testing 1 2 3

Soaking my dentures in that FYI