Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Brewpub works for me too!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Let's meet at the brew pub at 5:15ish.

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    Let's meet at the brew pub at 5:15ish.
    Awesome! See you there.
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

I'll shoot for it as well. Am taking the day off, and if it's as nice as it's supposed to be may well tee off at the Links late morning and then rehydrate at the Wolf before coming over the hill. Am also half kicking around the VIP...$75, but free booze and food as well as close viewing...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    I'll shoot for it as well. Am taking the day off, and if it's as nice as it's supposed to be may well tee off at the Links late morning and then rehydrate at the Wolf before coming over the hill. Am also half kicking around the VIP...$75, but free booze and food as well as close viewing...
    Miss Teleee just informed me this morning that she purchased us the VIP tix. Figure I can recoup at least $71.83 in booze.

So if you guys have the VIP passes do you still want to meet at the Brew Pub? Food and beer appear to be included.

So if you guys have the VIP passes do you still want to meet at the Brew Pub? Food and beer appear to be included.
    Heck ya might as well have a pregame cocktail or 2 regardless!

Works for me. I think I'm gonna skip the VIP deal. I'll supply free sips of brown water from the outside.

Works for me. I think I'm gonna skip the VIP deal. I'll supply free sips of brown water from the outside.
    that's kind of my concern, how far away the 'outside' is. Have seen no diagrams or maps, but if the stage is at the Grill, and Center/Cache/square are all fenced off, could be pretty hard to hear from the 'outside'...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    that's kind of my concern, how far away the 'outside' is. Have seen no diagrams or maps, but if the stage is at the Grill, and Center/Cache/square are all fenced off, could be pretty hard to hear from the 'outside'...
    I suppose I'd buy a fancy pass if you're going that route. My thought is I've been at my share of REK shows. Good but when it's free.....can I drink and eat $75? Prolly not.

I'm super fired up to see Lucas Nelson! He's been around before but he never gets old in my book. Sunday. Teleee...tell The Mrs you have to stay for that. Book her a spa appt...that'll work well.

So, are we on for the brewpub? What time?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    So, are we on for the brewpub? What time?
    Yup. 5:15.

On our way see you at 515.