FS: 6'0 Von Sol Shadow, 6'10" Eric Arakawa Funboard, Flash Bomb 6/5/4-- Provi...

Broken leg sale! Need cash so no trades. No pics either cause I can't hobble into my basement to take them right now since I just had surgery less than a week ago. Enjoy a pic of my broken leg instead, and just trust me on the condition. Since they are only for sale locally anyway you will see it before you buy it. I can work on pics but it won't be easy, or quick.

The Von Sol Shadow has never been ridden or waxed even, just sat in my basement since I bought it but is set up with a channel islands leash and traction pad. The whole setup cost me about $750 and it has just sat in my basement for 6 months. Dims: 6'0" X 20 5/8 X 2 9/16, 35L. Standard EPS/polish/clear white construction. FCS K2.1 PC Tri-Quad Fin set. Will let it go for SOLD.

The Eric Arakawa Funboard is 6'10" and has only been ridden once. No traction pad but comes with a Stay Covered 7' leash. Great in between board for switching from a longboard to shorter designs. No dings, cracks, repairs, etc... but has been waxed and surfed once. Comes with stay covered deluxe 7' leash if you want it. Super fun board. Asking $500 OBO.

The wetsuit is a Rip Curl Flash Bomb 6/5/4 hooded suit I bought in 2012 but is slightly too small for me so I never wore it and forgot to return it in time. It will fit someone best who is about 5'7" 150-155lbs. Was a bit too tight on me at 165 pounds. I could get in, but it wasn't pretty or easy to move at all. If I had to guess of hand I think it's the MS size but need to check and will do that soon. Retail is around $420, would let it go around $220 OBO. Great way to get a great suit for the rest of the season at half the price.

I will cut you a deal if you buy both. Also definitely willing to entertain offers so don't be shy. These are ONLY for sale as local pickup in Providence RI since I am on crutches right now. No shipping, and no trades.

Last edited by couloirman; 03-04-2015 at 06:32 PM.

Gnarly looking break.

Paging Pudge. You should drive down from NH, and pick of that EA Funboard. Nice looking price, and no doubt EA can shape a board. Hell, that shortboard has a lot of volume too.

Heal up.

FS: 6'0 Von Sol Shadow, 6'10" Eric Arakawa Funboard, Flash Bomb 6/5/4-- Provi...

Von sol is sold! Awesome funboard still remains....

I am going out of town for a month starting this weekend. Pick these up while you can...
    Last edited by couloirman; 03-03-2015 at 05:33 PM.

funboard pics added with dims