For Sale 14/15 184cm K2 Annex 118 Seth Morrison Pro Model W/Fritschi Vipec Binding - SOLD

For Sale 14/15 184cm K2 Annex 118 Seth Morrison Pro Model W/Fritschi Vipec Binding

I am selling my 184cm 14/15 K2 Annex 118 Seth Morrison pro model skis with Fritachi Vipec tech bindings. This ski and set up is amazing, by far on of my favorite skis I have ever owned. For how wide it is and the type of ski that it is I can?t believe how versatile this ski is. It will do anything you throw at it and in any situation! The Binding is a great new binding from Fritschi, it is a very light weight touring binding, that still skis very well. It has the release safety features traditional bindings have, but it still gives you the up hill performance a tech binding gives you. I have been very happy and impressed with this binding. I have only toured on this set up a couple times. The Skis and bindings are in amazing condition with no major damage to base or edges or even the top sheet. They have only been skied a handful of times. The only reason why I am selling the set up is because I wanted a little narrow ski to tour on. I have a set of the same skis mounted as an alpine set up. I love these skis! The skis retail at $799.95 and the bindings come in at $599.99. I am asking $750 for the whole set up! If there are any questions please contact me, or if you would like more pictures. Will ship, buyer is responsible for shipping costs based on their location. Thanks!

List Date: 2/23/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: For Sale 14/15 184cm K2 Annex 118 Seth Morrison Pro Model W/Fritschi Vipec Binding
    --------------------------------------
    SOLD

--------------------------------------

Are the vipecs the updated toe model? And if so would you sell them separate.

They are the newer updated toe. In these bindings have only been skied once! I had the first production run of bindings on the skis, and Black Diamond replaced the whole binding set with the new updated bindings. I would consider selling them separate! I would sell them for 300$

Fair price but with coupon code they're 310 on campsaver.

Thanks.

Hey man Sorry for the delay, I'm sorry the lowest I can go is $290. That's an awesome price with code.

Do have Vipec's for sale?

I do still have the vipecs for sale