Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    And we east coasters can't handle the thin air with the longer runs out West. I find it's all the same in the end, just different challenges.

Although lightly represented by the West Coast (but as evidenced it was quality over quantity), its nice to see the 1st Annual "Fuck You Benny, I'm Skiing Magic" Day was a scorching success.

Agreed on both counts- both terrain styles are really hard for different reasons and I also couldn't be happier that Benny being a dick-shitting asshat is bringing us as an international community of stoke that much closer.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    Fuck Off! It just so happened that my trip out there coincided with my bulking up for a big body building competition. The day I left was the start of my sodium depleting. I am now cut as shit.
    Good news buddy. I was worried you were letting yourself go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

YES! Magic wins again... taht fucking jump from the cabin is rad as fuck!
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

I miss these kinds of threads. Good job, all.

^^^Yep, lots of stoke to make me laugh. That is what skiing is all about to this jong.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Crazy Canadian wouldn't even take a comp that RustyGroomer lined up for him. He insisted on paying the walk up price, adhering to the adage "charge your friends, your enemies don't do business with you".

It's appreciated, the place is a non-profit (and not by design)

Is Magic taking CAD at par?
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    Crazy Canadian wouldn't even take a comp that RustyGroomer lined up for him. He insisted on paying the walk up price, adhering to the adage "charge your friends, your enemies don't do business with you".

It's appreciated, the place is a non-profit (and not by design)

Not entirely true. Except the part G insisted on paying full price & Magic's "non-profit" status. I was planning on grabbing him a ticket in exchange for some heli time. It was discussed thoroughly. I'm sure Gary remembers.

This is awesome. Sorry I missed Gary in this round of VT. Clearly he was in excellent hands at Magic. Hope to catch you next time bud!

Quote Originally Posted by RustyGroomer View Post
    Not entirely true. Except the part G insisted on paying full price & Magic's "non-profit" status. I was planning on grabbing him a ticket in exchange for some heli time. It was discussed thoroughly. I'm sure Gary remembers.
    After the bourbon at your buddie's bar things did get a bit blurry, things got said....

Quote Originally Posted by thin cover View Post
    This is awesome. Sorry I missed Gary in this round of VT. Clearly he was in excellent hands at Magic. Hope to catch you next time bud!
    True. Feelings mutual. True. Feelings mutual. Looks like you're getting some up north
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

This thread for the win! Ran into a couple of douchebags on lifts at BS today, the kind with more money than brains or manners, but threads like this more than make up for the chuckleheads.

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    After the bourbon at your buddie's bar things did get a bit blurry, things got said
    Just remember, "always do sober what you said you'd do drunk; that will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Hemingway (maybe - sounds like something he'd say.)

Quality TR for sure! I have been dreaming about a trip back to the ec lately. I miss new england.