Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Cool vids in the Crossfit Journal Kevin.

Thanks Snapt. That webisode just came together last minute. Amazing what GoPro's can do. The word Epic was an understatement for today. Hard to believe that it can be that good. Not trying to rub it in on all those west coasters jonesing for snow but the Chugach is on fire!!! This was today…

Snowing in the mountains again…May get a break tomorrow afternoon. Friday is looking great! Some photos from yesterday…

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Records View Post
    Or sleds or feet. Like Quinn said, its thin down low. But, that's not where the good terrain is anyways.

That being said, with the high snowline I'm very glad I don't live in Cordova anymore. If I had a plane I'd feel differently.
    I prefer skiing from the top
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

DEEPEST week of the season coming to an end this AM as we enter a new week and a big changeover today. Conditions continue to be superb with great stability and blower conditions. Here are a few photos from this weeks madness...

Break in the weather today allowing all 12 groups to get into the field and slay. Its always good to get out on the first day of the week with the new crew in house…

Starting another week here today with continued EPIC conditions. Yesterday we found 7-10 feet, yes FEET of new snow in the mountains….The past week was tough giving us only two fly days last week but yesterday made up for it given the snow conditions. Looking ahead to this week the forecast looks promising for the start of the week…These pics are from yesterday

Better than yesterday…The Chugach just keeps on giving…Not much else to say. Everyday the words "Best day ever" or "All time" are thrown out. Its been one hell of a season thats for certain!

Just finished up our PNH tour camp for the season. Did a two week stint with the Warren Miller crew to start it off. The segment should be really good in this years film this fall. Many of you continue to comeback to our camp in the mountains and thanks for that! Next year is already almost sold out. Its been really cool watching this part of PNH grow and come to fruition. Thanks to PNH Guides Jeff Dostie, Brennan Leggasse and Wes Thompson for crushing it out there week after week!

Week 9 still serving it up as if we were just getting started around here. Bluebird overhead this week with deep deep snow conditions. It feels like early March around here with the current conditions. We have had around 20 feet of snow, yes I said, TWENTY FEET over the past two 1/2 weeks and it just does not get any better. Spines, flutes, ramps, you name it…Its the stuff dreams are made of. You should be here…Day 4 of the Bluebird for this week

Spines as far as the eye can see…Why would you ever go anywhere else…The Chugach! Nothing compares…

Loving the Pyramid shots. Was that a private ship that ventured over there? That snowboarder in the first pic is ripping it.
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.

Kitchen Crew coming through spanky!
    Snow Flake Killer

What an end to an epic season.

We finished our season a couple weeks ago and I am purely reflecting back on a really great season. Thank you to all of those that came for a visit to PNH!

Spanky, yes, that was myself and our Kitchen crew out on a mission. Those guys work so hard they deserve it. We left PNH and skied 6 or 7 runs on our way to Valdez and then had lunch at VHSG (thanks Scott Raynor) and grabbed some fuel. We then went North for a few runs and turned south for Cordova skiing all the way back to our base. It was a day to remember for certain! Anyhow, after looking at a few of these pics below I figured I should post them up here. Happy spring! Its snowing...

I guess I will have to be the dishwasher next season
    off your knees Louie

Awesome season, Quinner. Sad that I missed it this year. My mother just told me that she wants to come back so I guess I'll see you next year.

Florian

Some summer stoke from PNH last winter

Snow Flake Killer

Quote Originally Posted by PointsNorth View Post
    Week 9 still serving it up as if we were just getting started around here. Bluebird overhead this week with deep deep snow conditions. It feels like early March around here with the current conditions. We have had around 20 feet of snow, yes I said, TWENTY FEET over the past two 1/2 weeks and it just does not get any better. Spines, flutes, ramps, you name it…Its the stuff dreams are made of. You should be here…Day 4 of the Bluebird for this week

Are these client runs?

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLarger View Post
    Are these client runs?
    Why would you care when you get AK amounts of snow locally?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRanger View Post
    Why would you care when you get AK amounts of snow locally?

Awww man, are you hurt because you live where it doesn't snow? Can't help you with that.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLarger View Post
    Are these client runs?
    Depends on the clients
    Snow Flake Killer