Moment Blister Pro 190 w/ Beast 16, Maestrale RS 28.0 local pickup Providenc...

Broken leg sale. Since I am gimpy these are only for sale as local pickup in Providence RI. I know it's a longshot but it's all I can do right now and with all the powder on the east coast right now someone might want them. Will consider shipping once I can walk again in 6 weeks.

Skied 2 days for a total of less than 10 runs. No marks at all on the bases, no core shots, edge shots, anything. You'd think they were brand new by looking at them. Bindings mounted for BSL 314mm. No pics right now, but seriously, they look 100% brand new, not a single scratch on them anywhere. These are discontinued and will probably not be made again so get them while you can.

I paid $700 for the skis and $550 for the bindings for a total of $1250. Will let them go for $950 local pickup OBO.

Would also sell Scarpa Maestrale RS size 28 skied a total of 6 resort days, never baked liners, never scrambled on rocks, great shape, for $350 OBO. Also local pickup only.

Definitely happy to entertain offers, and/or cut a deal if you buy skis/bindings and boots together. No trades though, just need cash.
    Last edited by couloirman; 03-02-2015 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by couloirman View Post
    Broken leg sale. Since I am gimpy these are only for sale as local pickup in Providence RI. I know it's a longshot but it's all I can do right now and with all the powder on the east coast right now someone might want them. Will consider shipping once I can walk again in 6 weeks.

Skied 2 days for a total of less than 10 runs. No marks at all on the bases, no core shots, edge shots, anything. You'd think they were brand new by looking at them. Bindings mounted for BSL 314mm. No pics right now, but seriously, they look 100% brand new, not a single scratch on them anywhere. These are discontinued and will probably not be made again so get them while you can.

I paid $700 for the skis and $550 for the bindings for a total of $1250. WIll let them go for $1000 local pickup OBO.

Would also sell Scarpa Maestrale RS size 28 skied a total of 6 resort days, never baked liners, never scrambled on rocks, great shape, for $350 OBO. Also local pickup only.

Definitely happy to entertain offers, and/or cut a deal if you buy skis/bindings and boots together. No trades though, just need cash.
    Sucks. Sorry to hear it. Didn't know anyone else was from Buddylandia. If you could shrink those RS down to 26.5 I'd be over in 10 with cash.

Otherwise, I'll be away until beginning of March but if things aren't sold by then and someone wants any of it at that point I might be able mule it up to ME (York) or VT depending on a few things.

Thanks man that's an awesome offer. Bumping it up...

bump...
    Last edited by couloirman; 03-02-2015 at 09:29 AM.

Price drop.

And, Wes Mantooth your PM box is full

Sorry, fixed that
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Im leaving town for a month or so starting this weekend so this is kind of last call for a bit on these skis/boots...

bump. back in town, make me an offer if you want em. Sill too gimpy to ship.

oh man $950 local pickup on the east coast for a west coast pow ski

Guess I don't have enough posts to PM you. Send me a message to discuss?
    Last edited by raerxk1; 03-24-2015 at 08:16 PM.