Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6
    Did she delete her thread? So much for nekid pictures.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

If autism rates are in any way linked to pollution Beijing is fucked. Pretty sure that autism thing is a gene pool deal ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by grskier View Post
    It's pretty good considering where it is.... but anywho, the latter point is a BIG point... where are you flying?

West Slope/Central CO can work if the directs from ASE/EGE/whateverjunction is or you don't mind bumping over to DIA.
    I was just in Aspen with some friends and we all had issues getting out of town, and there were threats of trouble on the way into town. That's fine, it's in the mountains and it's to be expected. However, the airport is not set up well to handle delays and cancellations as it's not very big, the wi-fi was overtaxed by everyone trying to book new flights, and even the cell service was spotty. That said, it's a great town and I can't wait to go back, but holy shit, what a cluster trying to leave on Monday (3/2). I ended up taking a bus to Denver and will be getting back home 24 hours later than scheduled.