Splitting and hanging in France/Switz/Italy/Austria Feb22-Mar14

I'm looking for some people to ride/tour/drink litres of beer with on my mostly solo boarding trip to France, Switzerland, and possibly Italy and Austria. Very vague, yes, but my plans are super loose and dependent on where the conditions are good. I've been riding a solid 16 years and getting into the backcountry the past 4.

In France, I'm interested in going to Tignes, Grenoble area (Alpes d'Huez, Deux Alpes, Chamrousse), and Chamonix. In Switzerland, I'm definitely going to be in Andermatt from March 5-9. Between March 9th and 14th, I'm open to adventures anywhere in Austria or Italy. Never been over there before and somewhat overwhelmed with options, so open to any type of recommendations of sweet places to ride and stay.

Weeeeew!

Angie

I'm planning to be in Chamonix something like 4-13 of March (although not confirmed yet on dates or even location), also solo at the moment. Hoping to find a few people to ride with - not too keen to go off piste without partners.

In Switzerland at the moment (Andermatt) and open to meeting up this week for some off piste of you are around (in cham or other). Let me know. Looks like sun all over the alps all week and pretty stable snowpack.