Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    FWIW I also couldn't stand the stock liner and went with a Powerwrap Plug liner, with no footbed. Worked well right out of the box and with minimal thermo-molding of the liner. However, after some time on them now I wish I would have gone with the standard Powerwraps because I'm starting to swim in them. I'll probably add a footbed before going with an all-together new liner.
    Who cares how the crow flies

I have have big volume feet. 26.5 shell with 27 HV Pro Tour = had to fully heat mold the whole shell because of it and then do additional stretches/punches on the 6th toe/ankle/instep to make it all work because of the HV liner.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

^^Then why did you use a HV liner??
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Quote Originally Posted by sethschmautz View Post
    Supre,

Are you saying that the shell volume was to high or too low? I have pro tours in mine (28s both) and it has worked pretty well for me. Not sure comfortable, but it works. I don't have the same trouble with the arch that everybody else complains about, so my feet must be different.

Seth
    Shell volume was too low for the liner. Along the top of my foot, the liner was busting out like Jamie lee Curtis in true lies.
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

Quote Originally Posted by auvgeek View Post
    ^^Then why did you use a HV liner??
    It is what was available and in the end worth it because of the performance. This is a proprietary intuition. Only Sole has it.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

What intuitions are people fitting in their 27 Vulcans? I used 26 powerwraps in my 27 tlt5 and they worked well but think I need to take up a little volume (27 vulcan is a little bit on the long side for me) in the Vulcans. I like the warmth of the wraps over the tongue style and didn't fee like they compromised tourability...